Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

Pickle

Reasoning?

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Who pointed out that multi civs could die? Who was on that would have made that vote a reality? 

Pickle was keeping a VC - so there is one. But was anyone else suspicious about getting a multi-lynch pulled off? 

Dome did at the start of the game I believe

2 theories:

1. Scum left town to screw up since the 3 vote leaders were not-mafia.

2. Scum forced the 3 way lynch.

Option 1 is Mookie

Option 2 is UNT 

I forced the 3 way tie voting Swag late. The Dome and Fin lynches, I didnt like

Does anyone know how to tell the time gap between these two post? They both just say "16 hours ago" to me. 

Theory: UNT in chat with MWLLL knew when night was going to be called, knew his vote could cause a tied, proceeded with a WIFOM vote. 

Touch is smart. My guess, he threw up a vote at 8 assuming night was by time and wanted to see if anyone moved before Mwil posted...but Mwil posted first so it was nothing

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Good catch. I'm actually surprised you were the only person who caught this (at least enough to bring this up). 

It has to do with something built into my role that can't be turned off.

Is it something like I think Porky who had a thread reveal at D3

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ties generate further movement. Further movement generates more reads. More reads generate more information. More information available = better reads 

Bingo

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I prefer my read on it due to knowing the players. Orca was going to try and kill swag no matter what due to saying he would early/pre game. UNT on the other hand knew exactly

You didnt even allow enough time for anyone to react to what you were doing. This was a WIFOM vote to make it appear like you were doing something protown. In actuality you were allowing the triple lynch.

Could be more than 2. Possibly doubled from 2 to 4. 

I lynched Swag mainly because of his post in regards to Jordan and that he is only lynching people doing gimmicks...but stayed on and pushed me soley 

50 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This touch late vote is bugging me as well.  Did Mwil state that the D1 deadline was 8PM or when he posts ---  Night?  Probably does not matter, but seems like a late vote that might be made for appearance if MD4L flips scum later on

It's possible but I'm thinking its more of a civ tell. Too obvious to be scum imo

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I investigated him on N0? I can and have defended my actions. If anything my sole regret is 3 players died instead of 1.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Do you think I had a day ability/investigation ?@Pickle Rick

I literally do not know what you are talking about.  

If someone knows what md4l is talking about please be my translator 

@MD4L you said "Voting me based on a guarantee I never stated was a guarantee on mafia is a bad look."

I said bolded that and said something like "why you lying 🤔"

How do you get from me calling you a liar based on why I am voting you to something about a n0 or day invest?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I literally do not know what you are talking about.  

If someone knows what md4l is talking about please be my translator 

@MD4L you said "Voting me based on a guarantee I never stated was a guarantee on mafia is a bad look."

I said bolded that and said something like "why you lying 🤔"

How do you get from me calling you a liar based on why I am voting you to something about a n0 or day invest?

How exactly would I KNOW dome’s alignment? 

You are being a moron is probably language you understand.

I did not making one post guaranteeing he was mafia. I based my rational of a theory for a player we used on another forum. Part of the reasoning was if he started as town and there was a recruiter around that he’d probably end up being mafia.

What the hell is so difficult to comprehend?

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

How exactly would I KNOW dome’s alignment? 

You are being a moron is probably language you understand.

WTF are you literally goin on about.......

You aren't even addressing anything I have posted and are going off on your own agenda of stupidity 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

WTF are you literally goin on about.......

You aren't even addressing anything I have posted and are going off on your own agenda of stupidity 

You’re trying to play a game of name calling. I don’t.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I did not making one post guaranteeing he was mafia. I based my rational of a theory for a player we used on another forum. Part of the reasoning was if he started as town and there was a recruiter around that he’d probably end up being mafia.

What the hell is so difficult to comprehend?

Again wtf are you doing.  You are going on about your guarantee when literally no one is talking about it.  It's like you are trying to make yourself look better and are worried a out the optics of that and refusing to address what I have posted.

@theuntouchable ^^^

This is what I have a problem with and it started last night 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again wtf are you doing.  You are going on about your guarantee when literally no one is talking about it.  It's like you are trying to make yourself look better and are worried a out the optics of that and refusing to address what I have posted.

@theuntouchable ^^^

This is what I have a problem with and it started last night 

Only I never made a guarantee. You stated I KNEW he was mafia. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I AM NOT VOTING YOU BC OF YOUR GUARANTEE.

YET YOU KEEP SAYING THAT

Oh. Now you’re doing what you normally doing, and that’s is being incorrect.

I’m town.