Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Forge said:

There's really only one that I have seen - that he voted. That's it. Well, besides being Mission, of course. The fact that he voted worries people that he actually is looking to stay in the game for some reason. One of the reasons to do that would be if he were scum. 

I mean mwil tagged him every vote count for the like 24 hours 

I hate out of thread reasoning like he voted 

Just now, Forge said:

What are you going to get in thread from Mission?

Probably nothing.  I just don't know how that's a scum tell

I'd appreciate what the rack case is seeing how apparwntly md4l isn't happening for some reason 

Tbh I'm just kinda mafia'd out I think which is why I haven't been as active this game. I'll roleclaim if need be but I'd rather not if you know what I mean.

To address my day 1, I voted MD4L but then saw that Counselor had voted him while I was writing my post and that put MD4L in a tie for the day as well so I unvoted and voted random just to not put myself in damage of being modkilled. Didn't think it was smart to make a call when I wasn't caught up.

I still think Pickle and Orca are scum. I also like the mission case and would be willing to go him. I disagree with bcb saying that we're down 3 and this is what we're going with day 2. A safe play like this I think is kind of exactly what we should be going with after the disaster of day 1.