Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So what are your reasons for voting @Pickle Rick me? I’m waiting.

1. You started pounding your chest saying you got one

2. You defended Hockey and attacked me bc I pushed people on the dome line (which dome suggested to look at)

3.  You still kept pounding your chest until it was pointed out to you that dome was town 

4. You then kept posting complete nonsense and "acted" dumb and stupid about everything going on

5. You kept going crazy about stuff no one is talking about or even referencing and trying to focus of your optics as opposed to trying to find scum

6.  I can go on some more......

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2. You defended Hockey and attacked me bc I pushed people on the dome line (which dome suggested to look at)

3.  You still kept pounding your chest until it was pointed out to you that dome was town 

4. You then kept posting complete nonsense and "acted" dumb and stupid about everything going on

5. You kept going crazy about stuff no one is talking about or even referencing and trying to focus of your optics as opposed to trying to find scum

Trust me, I don’t go through these issues with other players (occasionally I do) except yourself which frequently occurs. I wonder why...

Most importantly, you are incorrect. I’m town. 

lol what type of mafia pounds their chest about voting town on DAY ONE?

I’ll admit more than anything that was laughable. So mafia probably got a good kick out of that. Otherwise, it’s meaningless to my alignment.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Trust me, I don’t go through these issues with other players (occasionally I do) except yourself which frequently occurs. I wonder why...

Most importantly, you are incorrect. I’m town. 

So you literally won't address anything...just to say "you are wrong, I am town"

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you literally won't address anything...just to say "you are wrong, I am town"

Addressing the boasting of voting a town is just laughable. Connecting that to being mafia is equally, laughable. 

Just now, MD4L said:

lol what type of mafia pounds their chest about voting town on DAY ONE?

I’ll admit more than anything that was laughable. So mafia probably got a good kick out of that. Otherwise, it’s meaningless to my alignment.

You pounded your chest bc you said for like 2 hours after the reveal that he was mafia.  

Seems like a great way to try and downplay how wrong you were 

You pounded your chest bc you said for like 2 hours after the reveal that he was mafia.  

Seems like a great way to try and downplay how wrong you were 

Nah, it’s a reinforcement to the reality I don’t always pay attention to the thread. It’s a bad play, there’s no shame in that. But when I look at your case your making a hunch. It’ll be incorrect. I made a bunch on day one was also incorrect. It is what it is.

Just now, MD4L said:

Addressing the boasting of voting a town is just laughable. Connecting that to being mafia is equally, laughable. 

There are what 6 points and you haven't addressed any of them.

Let's continue 

7. You are voting me still despite saying your vote would change 

8.  You were very willing to vote elsewhere d1 (away from dome)

9.  Do you want me to continue 

Let's continue 

Yeah I voted you bc the EoD looked bad on your part. 

I could go after Rack whom also looked bad toward the finale of day one. Orca is another high quality candidate.

Its a rather shame our investigators/other useful abilities aren’t coming with useful info.

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's continue 

10. You haven't even tried to scum hunt, just focusing on the optics of your positions 

Just now, MD4L said:

I could go after Rack whom also looked bad toward the finale of day one. Orca is another high quality candidate.

Its a rather shame our investigators/other useful abilities aren’t coming with useful info.

What investigators? 

10. You haven't even tried to scum hunt, just focusing on the optics of your positions 

Shrug. I played my part and got what I wanted on the first day. I can’t take a step back and let others get involved?

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol everything is so literal with you.

What abilities are available to help catch scum...none stand out that are known, right?

That means the only way to catch scum is through the thread.