Training Camp 2019

RaidersAreOne

On the podcast Vic said that he thinks PJ Hall and Vanderdoes could be fighting for that one roster spot. 

Gonna be an interesting camp for a lot of these players. Can’t wait to see some of these practice tweets. 

17 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Boy, that's a pessimistic view of Vanderdoes.  I expected a lot from Eddie but we haven't seem much to date.  He is fast and can penetrate.  Sometimes it takes a couple of seasons to get it.  Nnamdi Asomugha (I had to check spelling on that name) was a prime example.  He didn't come into his own until his third or fourth year.  I know, there's a big difference between DT and DB. 

Vanderdoes is definitely talented, he was a top 10 recruit coming out of HS, and IIRC he played really well as a sophomore at UCLA. The issue is that he couldn't stay healthy in college and he hasn't been able to stay healthy in the NFL. I'll have to see it to believe it with him.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

On the podcast Vic said that he thinks PJ Hall and Vanderdoes could be fighting for that one roster spot. 

Gonna be an interesting camp for a lot of these players. Can’t wait to see some of these practice tweets. 

PJ is going to have to look terrible in preseason to get cut.

They showing some of the Raiders Pratice on the NFLN right now 

for whats its worth in LB drills they were lined up in threes first group was

Marshall,Vontez,Whitehead 

could be what the starting LBs look like 

Archived