Bitcoin

BayRaider

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Is bitstamp fairly easy to use? 

Currently I use Krakken for Ripple, but it is an absolute nightmare. I really wish Coinbase would get Ripple.

I definitely prefer Coinbase (who doesn't), but bitstamp is ok.  Making deposits is kind of annoying, but I tried to sign up for Krakken and hated it.

If you think Bitstamp or Kraken is hard try exchanges like Cryptopia and EtherDelta... nightmares. But this is where you have to buy smaller coins when they are new. Once they hit bigger exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Bitstamp, Kraken, etc is when they start going way up in price. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, Tyty said:

You block me on fb and think you're still allowed to talk to me

Lol not blocked.  I would never block you tyty.  I deleted my facebook.  If there were a less intrusive and vain social media platform, I'd friend you there, but unfortunately there is not one.  Unless you are on Gab, lol.

22 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Lol not blocked.  I would never block you tyty.  I deleted my facebook.  If there were a less intrusive and vain social media platform, I'd friend you there, but unfortunately there is not one.  Unless you are on Gab, lol.

Instasize me capn

24 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I have a few hundred to invest. Tips?

Depends what your goals are..

Guaranteed (almost) double up? Invest in Bitcoin for a year or so.

Anywhere from 3-10x your investment? Leave in Bitcoin for 4-5 years and see what happens.

Trying to get 1000x?

Find a new coin under like 30 cents and see if you think it has potential and worth investing in. See my summary of things you need to look for on the previous page or two pages ago.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1