Bitcoin

BayRaider

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Oyster up to 8.3 cents

Doesn't matter though, EtherDelta hacked and my coins were all in there still. Didn't wanna risk pulling them out because I wasn't sure what wallet, if any, supported Oyster.

That sucks.  EtherDelta is a terrible exchange, but they seem to have some good coins/tokens...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

That sucks.  EtherDelta is a terrible exchange, but they seem to have some good coins/tokens...

Looks like it might just be a DNS hack and all balances might be intact. What he did was, hack the DNS/Domain (not the actual server) and made an exact copy of EtherDelta (phishing scam). Anyone who bought coins in the past few hours went straight to the scammer. All coins bought before that, including mine, are probably still alive.

Fingers crossed...

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Looks like it might just be a DNS hack and all balances might be intact. What he did was, hack the DNS/Domain (not the actual server) and made an exact copy of EtherDelta (phishing scam). Anyone who bought coins in the past few hours went straight to the scammer. All coins bought before that, including mine, are probably still alive.

Fingers crossed...

Yeah just reading about it.  Do not visit the site right now.  Looks like the hacker got 250 ETH already.  Hopefully after it's fixed, your wallets are in tact...

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

What are people's thoughts on Aion? It had a big spike but then came down and has been holding sort of low for the last week. It might be a good time to get in for the next bump

I like it. I've debated buying it many times but never pulled the trigged.