Bitcoin

BayRaider

Finally after like 50-60 tries, that tutorial worked for me. Got my Pearl back gentlemen! And it's in myetherwallet now. Thank goodness.

And 18 cents, wowzers. Can't imagine how far this thing would shoot on Bittrex.

Let this be a lesson to you all, DO NOT LEAVES COINS/TOKENS ON EXCHANGES. I mean Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp are pretty safe to leave them on but still... try not to do it.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

What are people's thoughts on Aion? It had a big spike but then came down and has been holding sort of low for the last week. It might be a good time to get in for the next bump

I own it, I like the technology and big jump is because it just got listed on Binance.  The trick seems to be in these early wild wild west days to look at coins that are currently on suspect exchanges but are planning to move to more legit ones.  I brought AION on etherdelta and moved it to my MetaMask wallet.  Now that it's listed on Binance, it's shooting up. 

Seems like a sound trading strategy, just as long as you're not holding too much when the eventual downturn hits...xD

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Oyster up to 43 cents. We'll see a price correction at some point but im holding to at least $3. Maybe even $5-$10. I haven't seen a bullrun like this since Bitcoin went from 2500 to 19500 in two months.

I wish it was on Bittrex >:(

The only coin on Bittrex I really like right now for short term growth is EMC2.

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I wish it was on Bittrex >:(

The only coin on Bittrex I really like right now for short term growth is EMC2.

Always gotta get the huge gainers before Bittrex. Bittrex is where the massive pumps happen to make the early holders a substantial amount. KuCoin is a solid exchange my friend.I think you can still make 10-15x on this coin if you buy in now. The 100-150x shipped has probably sailed for you though.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hey Pats did you ever buy Pearl? Up to 33 cents now.  If you got in at 10 when you made that post, you're up 3x already.

Wasn't able to...had an emergency failure on a piece of equipment on my ship and had to deal with that the rest of my watch.

By the time I got off watch I went right to bed, completely forgot about getting some.

Pissed I missed out

Edited by Pats#1

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Some good prices tbh in the last hour.  NEO in the $50's, LTC in the $270-$280 range.  Just picked up some LTC.  If I could buy NEO directly, I would have.

Oyster Pearl dropping off a cliff.  You still holding @BayRaider?  I stand by my pump and dump comment for it...xD

Everything took a dip not just Oyser. It's still at 32 cents which is massive compared to 2 cents 10 days ago. I'm up 8x. And im still fully convinced it's a bare minimum $3 coin. Might take 12 months but it will get there. 

Edited by BayRaider

I'm actually glad we are seeing a correction. It'll be interesting to see where things settle. Bringing everything back down to Earth gives everyone a chance to re-invest. 

Currently I have everything in EMC2 and VXG because they dipped prior to everything going south. I really like both in terms of their goals and technology, and I think these smaller altcoins are going to come back harder than Bitcoin. 

Personally I  don't think BTC has big lasting potential. It is an archaic technology compared to any of the 3rd-gen blockchains. I hope it really falls off and drops to ~20% dominance and coins like Ethereum and Ripple make strong pushes to overtake it as the market leader.

I do think that after this correction we will push back up and get close to $1T total market cap.

• Like 1