Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

You guys use any apps like Blockfolio to keep track of everything? A coworker just got me hip to it and it's extremely convenient. DIdn't know if there might be a better option out there.

I use Coin Stats and Blockfolio. Both very similar 

• Like 1

I don't know why people are scared of corrections. Every coin has healthy corrections, even if sometimes large. Someone in here was calling Oyster a pump and dump because it had a healthy correction after increasing 160x in a week which is too fast. Then it shot right back up. Will be a 1B Marketcap Project easily. 

Ive been looking for more projects with a 5M sub marketcap for you guys. Don't see any with potential yet though. This is how you get rich. Oyster was 1.1M when i found it. My patience paid off because I waited like 4 months and finally found one I liked under 5M.

Edited by BayRaider

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don't know why people are scared of corrections. Every coin has healthy corrections, even if sometimes large. Someone in here was calling Oyster a pump and dump because it had a healthy correction after increasing 160x in a week which is too fast. Then it shot right back up. Will be a 1B Marketcap Project easily. 

Ive been looking for more projects with a 5M sub marketcap for you guys. Don't see any with potential yet though. This is how you get rich. Oyster was 1.1M when i found it. My patience paid off because I waited like 4 months and finally found one I liked under 5M.

I've noticed a lot of coins going down and read it was b/c Coinbase said they're not adding anything else. Who knows. I'm not worried about my small investment thus far though.

What coins are you looking at that are still relatively cheap?

54 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I've noticed a lot of coins gyoing down and read it was b/c Coinbase said they're not adding anything else. Who knows. I'm not worried about my small investment thus far though.

What coins are you looking at that are still relatively cheap?

Coinbase is not a even a real exchange, they have no effect on the market except for perhaps Bitcoin. Coinbase is more so used as a withdrawal method than anything else. Which they make super easy for people. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I'll give you credit. I read about ouster pearl after you mentioned it right away and came away impressed. I wish I had had more gumption to get some on the left-field exchanges but got lazy and put it to the side. Had I stuck a measley $1k in then I could buy a nice Lexus now...

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Are there any decent alternatives to Coinbase for USD buying/selling? They always have terrible prices.

I think months and months ago I talked with you on this subject but, peer to peer trading is great.

localbitcoins site is great. sellers have reviews and stuff so you aren't meeting a thug that's just going to rob you. i've done 25+ trades from p2p from that site and never had one bad experience

also you get to keep your anonymity

Edited by Calibucsfan