Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

@Heimdallr I think you said you are on Bittrex...Have you had any problems regarding this?

When I was doing my Enhanced Verification it didn't work for a day, but I tried again the next day and it went through fine. I have not tried to withdraw anything though.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

When I was doing my Enhanced Verification it didn't work for a day, but I tried again the next day and it went through fine. I have not tried to withdraw anything though.

When did you do yours? Recently?

You think I should wait it out for another couple weeks before seeking legal help?

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

When did you do yours? Recently?

You think I should wait it out for another couple weeks before seeking legal help?

mid-December.

Are you just having issues having the verification process, or is it actually getting rejected? My issue was just with the system being unable to process the request. 

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

mid-December.

Are you just having issues having the verification process, or is it actually getting rejected? My issue was just with the system being unable to process the request. 

Initially, I submitted the docs and wasn’t getting a response.  I submitted a couple Times ‘cause I didn’t get any confirmation.  Then, some time passes so I opened a suppprt ticket (a couple since I didn’t get any help there).  Though, after the final support ticket, they merged them together and when you go to click the “Enhanced Verification” I am no longer able to upload anything and it basically says waiting to be verified. But, seeing people waiting for so long without resolution does have me worried.  I wanted to make some deposits and withdrawals but I can’t.

I hate that they don’t have phone  support and no actual physical officer that you can go tp.  Very scary.

How do they operate?! Out of a garage?!

Edited by jonu62882

37 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

that just means it is time to buy mooooaaarrr

I still have yet to figure out how to get the ability to. Coinbase will never verify me and Bitstamp has been pending approval for over a month now. I do have Bittrex set up w/ an enhanced account but never looked into it. A coworked who is verified via Coinbase is the only way I've ever been able to get into this. But you're right, I do want to get more of my cheapies.

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i got some siacoin like 6 months ago.  thx god i didnt sell it.  hopefully it goes to the MOOON

Nice. I just found out about it and have heard some good things. Of course, when I try to buy it:

Wallet Disabled - Pending developer code updates