Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Besides Sun getting a little money crazy, that's still speculation right now. Truthfully between the greed and Asia clamping down on crypto, he might have panicked under the Chinese government and buckled thinking he might lose everything. I wont blame anyone for selling Tron if they think it's not gonna last but for right now it's still anyone's guess.

Justin Sun is the #1 reason I don't trust TRX.  All he does is try to hype up his coin...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Justin Sun is the #1 reason I don't trust TRX.  All he does is try to hype up his coin...

I dont trust half the coins that come from Asia. ICO's everything. But there is still profit to be made in them. Sun may be sleazy but it's a CEO's job to hype their coin as the next big thing. Im just saying we can't say for sure if the coin is a fake or not. Besides it was worth .04 a week ago. Now at .08, was at .11 at one point before he leveled out again. Thats still a solid profit.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Tron is just a massive pump and dump by the Chinese with no use. Come on guys, research isn't too difficult lol. If any of you invested Bitconnect I'm gonna be ashamed. They just finally exit-scammed after warnings everywhere for a year. 

Can you show me how you know this? 

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I dont trust half the coins that come from Asia. ICO's everything. But there is still profit to be made in them. Sun may be sleazy but it's a CEO's job to hype their coin as the next big thing. Im just saying we can't say for sure if the coin is a fake or not. Besides it was worth .04 a week ago. Now at .08, was at .11 at one point before he leveled out again. Thats still a solid profit.

3x is nothing in crypto. Definitely not worth the risk for that type of gain. 

15 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Looking into putting a little money into this. Any recommended resources for learning more about crypto?

Traditional stock trading books can teach you some good disciplines and learning how to read the charts. Otherwise there is no official guide to understanding how to always win at this market.

But I would hold off on buying right at this second and keep your eye on the stock for the day. Maybe it's bottomed out but ETH may go below a 1000. Then you should buy. H/e it's your choice. Although you did a pick a good time to start buying. 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, Calvert28 said:

Besides Sun getting a little money crazy, that's still speculation right now. Truthfully between the greed and Asia clamping down on crypto, he might have panicked under the Chinese government and buckled thinking he might lose everything. I wont blame anyone for selling Tron if they think it's not gonna last but for right now it's still anyone's guess.

Yeah I've bolted.  All the news and bad press lately has me feeling some type of way.  I started losing my 2X gains so cashed out and gambled on VEN (VeChain) yesterday morning, HUGE payoffs.  Holy cow.  Anyone not in the know about VEN, it's some pretty ridiculous stuff and they have REAL world applications with HUGE real world investments.  Bought 400 coins at $4.xx yesterday and it's up over $8.xx right now and climbing.

It wont say who the source is. But this would make perfect sense as to why they are doing it. Originally they came out and said they did not want people losing money on a fad.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

It wont say who the source is. But this would make perfect sense as to why they are doing it. Originally they came out and said they did not want people losing money on a fad.

That's huge.  The market prices dipped significantly when exchanges adjusted prices because of the potential South Korea crypto ban, but if they readjust we're going to see another huge pump in coins.