Tidbits from around the league

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Serious question, was that a good game by Matt Ryan?  Red zone pick, throwing into double coverage, but did get the W  It sure looks like the Koetter offense hasn t been altered that much in the ATL.  

Got the win. That's all that matters. Well that and he isn't Jameis.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Serious question, was that a good game by Matt Ryan?  Red zone pick, throwing into double coverage, but did get the W  It sure looks like the Koetter offense hasn t been altered that much in the ATL.  

It’s probably scheme. I’ve not seen them this year yet, but have seen reports that they’re struggling to run the ball.

Brees being injured definitely opens up the division. Winning in NO would be huge, but we need to make sure we beat the Giants on Sunday. If we’re able to get some early momentum, that might carry us through to the bye.

The Atlanta games will be interesting. I expect the likes of VH3 and others in the secondary will be motivated to stick it to Koetter for ultimately being the guy who drafted them and used them in a scheme they were terrible fits for. If the offence hasn’t changed, we’d better be all over it.

Carolina are still dark horses with this news as well. If Cam is broken, Grier probably gives them the best chance to win.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Got the win. That's all that matters. Well that and he isn't Jameis.

😀 I really wanted to tip toe around Jameis.  I guess I will write having an even average defense means still a lot with a league whose rules are so slanted to offense.  Finally, I feel this division is up for grabs, going to be very interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

We should be all over this. Send them Carlton or Murphy Bunting plus a pick and give us Ramsey on his rookie deal. Defense would be unreal

Ramsey is going to want to get paid.  Licht wanted him in the draft. he would be Patrick Peterson in Bowles defense.  Plus, he is an alpha personality BA also wants.

I think the Bucs will be in the bidding,  just a matter of what the Jags want