FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

I have decided to NOT use the Power of Veto.  Mission, I wanted to use it on you.  But you came after my boy Finn.  I could have forgiven you for voting against Finn, but the way you treated my boy afterwards made this a no go for me.  

Also, last year when I was on the block, you promised me I had your vote.  I found out after that you were a driving force in the unanimous vote to evict me.  

Everything would have been fine right now if you had just let fate decide between TLO and Finn.  

I’m sorry and in a perfect world I am there for you, but it is not a perfect world.  

As you know, I stick to my word.  I gave Finn mine first.  You followed.  Then you went after Finn.  

The tribe has spoken.  

I’m very mad at myself for missing Bone Tomahawk.  It’s been way too long since I’ve seen that movie and I kept glancing over it because I thought Bone Tomahawk was the name of a location in the movie and that the bad guys were killed with a gun.  

Julie, I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I totally would have sailed through the rest if not.  La La Land was a perfect answer that was better than your answer on 18.  I might have gotten hung up on the other ones though without using Suspiria.

but its not safe to dance in Suspiria for obvious reasons

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

but its not safe to dance in Suspiria for obvious reasons

Yeah, but La La Land not winning best picture, too.  And the new Suspiria sucked.  And I didn’t even think about dancing and Suspiria.  Lol.  All I thought when I was trying to go from 17 to 18 about Suspiria was witches.  I definitely would not have figured that one out.  And Diving Bell got me really bad, too.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, but La La Land not winning best picture, too.  And the new Suspiria sucked.  And I didn’t even think about dancing and Suspiria.  Lol.  All I thought when I was trying to go from 17 to 18 about Suspiria was witches.  I definitely would not have figured that one out.  And Diving Bell got me really bad, too.  

the new one is better than the old one imo

Dakota Johnson and Tilda nailed it