FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

@FinneasGage, @Nazgul:

I appreciate your response. I'll have some follow up questions after I fully read.

So, some semi related follow ups:

- @FinneasGage: you keep talking about entertainment value to the game; Or, better stated, who would make the game more exciting. Is there any sort of interest in challenges? 

- @Nazgul: A key event you point to in your game was our interaction, specifically the listing of player priorities. From what I read in our PMs, it was taken for what it was. Did you ever think of asking to "jump up" that list?

We're closing in on the end for me. I have a small twist at the end, so... let's get to it.

12 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

That would be a good argument if I haven't proven myself already lol.

You proved yourself when this game was in its infancy and before anyone knew WTF they were doing, but most importantly before I started playing.

2 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Finn is a loyal dude. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows that's his #1 think. I admire him for it.

The 100% loyal thing is just a lie though. The only person who was maybe 100% loyal in this thing was @The Orca and that's because he went out first.

I trusted everyone and I was stabbed in the back by all...well @Outpost31 was a lying snake from the start that was the worst at lying. It hurt to be voted out first cause I just wanted to play the games... @rackcs 

tenor.gif?itemid=5551877

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I trusted everyone and I was stabbed in the back by all...well @Outpost31 was a lying snake from the start that was the worst at lying. It hurt to be voted out first cause I just wanted to play the games... @rackcs 

tenor.gif?itemid=5551877

Lol.  Still salty.  I remember who isn’t honest with me in previous games.  You and Pickle lied to me and Gopher more times than I can count.  Yeah, I got rid of you.  It wasn’t my idea to get rid of you, but I did it and I’m glad I did it.  

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Still salty.  I remember who isn’t honest with me in previous games.  You and Pickle lied to me and Gopher more times than I can count.  Yeah, I got rid of you.  It wasn’t my idea to get rid of you, but I did it and I’m glad I did it.  

Sounds like you were the salty one...also Gopher knew everything I did last game...so how did I lie to you and him xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Excuse me.  I never talked to you for 98% of the last 2 games, let alone lied. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 last question for both of you before I begin my deliberations....

@FinneasGage @Nazgul

What are some of the things you regret doing this game and if given the chance, would like to change about it.  

i regret my rogue decision to nom naz and schrute. but not entirely. i regret not putting forth any effort in the last and most important challenge. that's it i think. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lies of omissions are still lies.

They are not.  Hypothetically.....

If I am partnered with player X and you say that voting player X is the way to go.  I then reply that yeah that is the best play here, but in fact vote for player Y......did I lie about the best play, NO. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i regret my rogue decision to nom naz and schrute. but not entirely. i regret not putting forth any effort in the last and most important challenge. that's it i think. 

Thank you for your time and honesty in answering my questions.  If something comes up that I'd like to know before I make my decision I will tag you. 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They are not.  Hypothetically.....

If I am partnered with player X and you say that voting player X is the way to go.  I then reply that yeah that is the best play here, but in fact vote for player Y......did I lie about the best play, NO. 

You don’t know what a lie of omission is.  

Also, it wasn’t the lies last year, it was how you were both stupid.  You say we’re in an alliance and then you specifically targeted us in the HOH.  That was the epitome of stupid.  The goal is for allies to win HOH.  I just remembered this.  Couldn’t remember what it was.  Knew you both omitted a lot of information on what you were doing, but THAT was was what you did.  It was the worst kind of dumb I could possibly have conceived in my mind.  

Gopher and I were both like WTF?  

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You don’t know what a lie of omission is.  

Also, it wasn’t the lies last year, it was how you were both stupid.  You say we’re in an alliance and then you specifically targeted us in the HOH.  That was the epitome of stupid.  The goal is for allies to win HOH.  I just remembered this.  Couldn’t remember what it was.  Knew you both omitted a lot of information on what you were doing, but THAT was was what you did.  It was the worst kind of dumb I could possibly have conceived in my mind.  

Gopher and I were both like WTF?  

You have a horrible memory and bad alliances that lied to you

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

You have a horrible memory and bad alliances that lied to you

No, there was some shooting HOH challenge and you and Pickle both targeted Gopher and I when you were allegedly allies with us.  It happened.  It was plain to see for everybody.  It was either the epitome of stupid or enemy action.  I never could tell which.