FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, mission27 said:

See this is the sort of **** I’m talking about

You expect people to nominate their own brothers as a show of loyalty to you? 

JFC

i wasn't even working with nazgul at that point. i just wanted a funner nazgul. not the version of nazgul that played this game. i threw him the lob and he didn't jump for it. 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i wasn't even working with nazgul at that point. i just wanted a funner nazgul. not the version of nazgul that played this game. i threw him the lob and he didn't jump for it. 

The entire game was pretty much status quo at that point. What did you want me to do about it? I had zero competition wins at the time. I could easily talk some **** in the thread but we all know where that got me in BB6. And if you remember - I was trying to make people forget BB6 Nazgul. That guy was a ****. I think I made plenty of noise in this game - it's just that all of my noise came at the end when I won two HoH's and three Veto's. The game changes on a dime. You have to play the cards you're given to the best of your ability.

Edited by Nazgul
game*
  • Like 1

Yeah because ignoring my advice, getting TLO put up and sent home, calling me a snake, saying our friendship was over, nominating me for eviction, telling everyone I was the target and that they better not cross you by voting for the other guy, deleting our PM etc etc was all ironic right?

Give me a break.  I made it pretty clear I was voting to save TLO.  You don’t tell a girl you are breaking up with her because she’s fat... you say it’s not you it’s me.  If having manners and letting people down easy is being a snake I’m gonna stay a snake.

You were the one who made it personal and said “our friendship is over.”  Guess what... mission does not take kindly to enemies. 

43 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@Nazgul

Explain the appeal of ET in this game

Everyone knows he is a washed up old man who is no longer funny and whose days are behind him, meanwhile TLO and mission run this place 

So why didn’t everyone bow down to us?

...says the guy with 1,400 likes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Look buddy is not my fault I’m too busy going on benders and doing lines off strippers you know what to post more often 

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Yeah because ignoring my advice, getting TLO put up and sent home, calling me a snake, saying our friendship was over, nominating me for eviction, telling everyone I was the target and that they better not cross you by voting for the other guy, deleting our PM etc etc was all ironic right?

Give me a break.  I made it pretty clear I was voting to save TLO.  You don’t tell a girl you are breaking up with her because she’s fat... you say it’s not you it’s me.  If having manners and letting people down easy is being a snake I’m gonna stay a snake.

You were the one who made it personal and said “our friendship is over.”  Guess what... mission does not take kindly to enemies. 

i deleted the PM thread because you continued being pissed at me through there lol

i definitely hammed that up. i knew it was a huge storyline moment in the game and i did what i could to make it as big as i could make it. i think that was definitely the peak of the ratings. i knew you were a guy that would actually reciprocate the effort in making that a big moment. i didn't anticipate it being like it was though lol. saying the friendship was over, wasn't serious on my end. after your tirade i was kinda like alright whatever about it though. i have no real issues with you man. i like your posts and everything is cool on my end, i'm not like holding a grudge because you didn't express undying loyalty as you put it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Look buddy is not my fault I’m too busy going on benders and doing lines off strippers you know what to post more often 

...says the guy with 33,000 posts.

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i deleted the PM thread because you continued being pissed at me through there lol

i definitely hammed that up. i knew it was a huge storyline moment in the game and i did what i could to make it as big as i could make it. i think that was definitely the peak of the ratings. i knew you were a guy that would actually reciprocate the effort in making that a big moment. i didn't anticipate it being like it was though lol. saying the friendship was over, wasn't serious on my end. after your tirade i was kinda like alright whatever about it though. i have no real issues with you man. i like your posts and everything is cool on my end, i'm not like holding a grudge because you didn't express undying loyalty as you put it

Tbh I understand the ratings grab but not sure how I was supposed to react to that