Trade advice

EaglesPeteC

I dont love it. A 2020 3rd is kind of garbage. Basically a shot in the dark that might not even be on your team halfway thru the season.

i do like Murray but his role is limited some. What you think of Hill and Royce Freeman really depends on how you view the trade. If you think Lindsay is 50:50 this year then take the deal but if its a closer to last years split then keep Lindsay

Im lukewarm on it, I would shop Lindsay and see if you can get a better offer.  I realize it's a dynasty league, but ultimately, those guys are really spare parts comparatively speaking.  Also, with Gurley's knee being a huge question mark, I'd definitely consider holding onto him as well, if you can't get a good deal.

Edited by naptownskinsfan

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Broncos may sign Theo Riddick? so idk what happens to their RB rotation if it happens. I may just take the deal and how Murray turns into a lottery hit this year

That's a complete non factor. Riddick is terrible. 

OP, you're giving up a starter for a backup, a guy 3rd on his own depth chart, and a late pick in a rookie draft. Lindsay's ADP is 4.1. Murray is 7.4 while Hill is going pretty much undrafted or is an extremely late round flyer. This is such an easy pass

2 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

That's a complete non factor. Riddick is terrible. 

OP, you're giving up a starter for a backup, a guy 3rd on his own depth chart, and a late pick in a rookie draft. Lindsay's ADP is 4.1. Murray is 7.4 while Hill is going pretty much undrafted or is an extremely late round flyer. This is such an easy pass

Which is true but if he made the team wouldn't he eat into any 3rd down work that those two would get?

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I rejected the trade. I’m a big Justice Hill fan which is why I considered it heavily, but trading one RB for 2 worse RB’s when I am already RB heavy doesn’t make sense 

How big a fan are you? Like do you expect him to have decent value this year in a standard league? I don't know a lot about him

19 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How big a fan are you? Like do you expect him to have decent value this year in a standard league? I don't know a lot about him

I don’t know about standard but I think he is a great fit and a great compliment to Ingram on an offense that loves to run. I love him in dynasty. I’m taking my shot on him late in redraft when I can too. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What do think of this trade offer, Deebo Samuel (sending) for Micheal Gallup. Dynasty league, standard scoring. 

I like both quite a bit. Believe Gallup takes a step forward and Deebo doesn’t have much competition imo

I like Gallup more. Has him beat with 1 year experience, is a clear cut #2(although Samuel probably is too) but Dallas doesnt have a Kittle so I think Gallup can get more work

• Like 1

My one Dynasty team is RB needy. My best RBs are Marlon Mack and Derrick Henry......yuck. I have a bunch of upside RB’s (Sanders, Guice, Hunt) but not much I feel great about really relying on. 

I am pretty good at WR. I have Hopkins, Cooks, Lockett, Alshon, Watkins 

thinking about offering

Cooks and Henry for Michal and Aaron Jones. Is that a smart move? 

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My one Dynasty team is RB needy. My best RBs are Marlon Mack and Derrick Henry......yuck. I have a bunch of upside RB’s (Sanders, Guice, Hunt) but not much I feel great about really relying on. 

I am pretty good at WR. I have Hopkins, Cooks, Lockett, Alshon, Watkins 

thinking about offering

Cooks and Henry for Michal and Aaron Jones. Is that a smart move? 

If they take it sure, but idk why they would accept