STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

I mean, Whicker is smart and I wouldn’t put it past him for the long con as red alignment, but he’s earned enough with Matt and Squire backing him as well as outing BCB to look elsewhere for now, starting with SirA and Gopher, followed by seeing how one of the outlaws flip to get information...then maybe 4 days from now I’ll look hard at Whicker.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@pwny

He's wrong.

Also, since we're bringing up the thing from last night again, I didn't really "go after whicker' the way it's being suggested. I thought it was odd that matts claimed a role that was able to be counter claimed, because it didn't make sense for him to have been given that role. I never took my vote off of matts, and dropped the entire argument once I posted that matts could have just investigated whicker and known his role.

As for proof I'm telling the truth about what my role does, see where I called bunk on Dome having multiple abilities:

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Man I’m so glad I just randomly decided to counter claim a character that I’m not and happened to be right about it 

Oh you had claimed to be a trill before that. Laying groundwork.

I told Matts that he should claim a non-joined Trill that was just a Fed Crewman because that at least made sense and you had also claimed trill and we knew Pwny was Jadzia.

He went the Bold route.

Just now, SirA1 said:

I told Matts that he should claim a non-joined Trill that was just a Fed Crewman because that at least made sense and you had also claimed trill and we knew Pwny was Jadzia.

He went the Bold route.

You told Matts to do that in chatty? LOL

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He went the Bold route.

Well you minute gizzard, your info was horribly wrong and your play was worse 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You told Matts to do that in chatty? LOL

Sure. I'm outed at this point. I can also be roleblocked again and again like I have been and be effectively neutered.

Lots of other Scum out there. I think still 4 Dominion at least.

Just now, SirA1 said:

Sure. I'm outed at this point. I can also be roleblocked again and again like I have been and be effectively neutered.

Lots of other Scum out there. I think still 4 Dominion at least.

Fair enough.

Lets hammer this out right now.

Archived