STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I can confirm he's visited me on the even number nights.  Rest of it.  Shrug 

messages from night 2

On 8/7/2019 at 10:06 PM, The Orca said:

Message 1: "malf is gay”
Message 2: "I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm better than you this game.  You'll tell them you got this message and they won't believe you.  I just handed them scum.  My faction has already won."
Message 3: "yo boi, eat this lunchbox. It ain't gonna eat itself. Gotta lotta junk in dat trunk"

Can only assume all 3 were meant for Swag. 

I'm comfortable saying Swag is not Dominion based on 1 of these messages (sender) 

@The Orca after night 2, you implied that you visited swag.

earlier, you said you targeted bcb night 2.

why the discrepency?

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

youre kidding right?

or are you trying to cover something up 

sirA was himself a convert.

(you are too probably)

youre role sounds rather ridiculous

Pwny cannot be a pah-wraith if the tricoder results are to be trusted.  Which I am trusting them right now 

On 8/7/2019 at 10:41 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Well this has been one bloody night aboard the station. One that we will not soon forget. Where to begin?

Let's get the good news out of the way. Someone has finally brought a member of the Dominion to justice. And it was none other than the annoying and smug @Glen , aka Weyoun, Dominion aligned. The autopsy revealed he was killed with a phaser. His phaser and a combadge were found on his corpse.

Now for the bad news.

When the infirmary received reports someone had been sliced to bits with some sort of sword weapon, they were pretty horrified to take a look. They found none other than @Counselor, the beloved station tinkerer, Miles O'Brien, Federation aligned. His PADD and combadge were found on his corpse. Nothing was written in the PADD.

Finally, beloved station Constable Odo, Bajor aligned aka @squire12 was also found dead. Splatters of changeling goop were found that tested positively to his DNA. Nothing was found on the site of his corpse.

Day 4 is officially open. It will end 8/8 9:30 PM ET tomorrow (TAKE NOTE: IT IS THIRTY MINUTES AFTER THE NORMAL TIME DUE TO ANOTHER REAL LIFE ENGAGEMENT).

Autopsies to be revealed momentarily.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:06 PM, The Orca said:

Message 1: "malf is gay”
Message 2: "I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm better than you this game.  You'll tell them you got this message and they won't believe you.  I just handed them scum.  My faction has already won."
Message 3: "yo boi, eat this lunchbox. It ain't gonna eat itself. Gotta lotta junk in dat trunk"

Can only assume all 3 were meant for Swag. 

I'm comfortable saying Swag is not Dominion based on 1 of these messages (sender) 

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Nah, they're the supernatural wormhole aliens that have inhabited you.

This would be more convincing if you hadn't been so adamant that you're Ezri Dax before.  Whicker continues to look like scum.  Story continually changing.

I AM BOTH JADZIA DAX AND EZRI DAX. 

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

This looks like serious scum got caught overreaction.  Especially for a guy who claimed "deathproof".  That's basically scum.

Meanwhile, VikeManDan is just a ghost aside from occasionally dropping misinformation.

You don’t play with me near enough 

Archived