STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Dome said:

This is a weird stance you've taken. 

How exactly does it require balls to ask someone their alignment? What kind of sense does that sentence make?

It does in my mind lol. You want me to say the words ask me the question

Just now, The Orca said:

It does in my mind lol. You want me to say the words ask me the question

Again, I'm sure I've see you come out and say you were town or non-scum without being asked specifically. 

This is an odd stace you've taken and now I feel like you've dug your heels in, but for what purpose. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I actually think you might be

i'm like a roleblocker that gets an invest on my target as well as having a special present when I am killed. 

I can't lose lol.

Just now, Dome said:

Again, I'm sure I've see you come out and say you were town or non-scum without being asked specifically. 

This is an odd stace you've taken and now I feel like you've dug your heels in, but for what purpose. 

Not frequently. I have at times. Never so responding to 1 joke vote from a suspected scum imo. I'm not Counselor

For fun lmao. I'd gladly answer. Just wanting you to ask the question. Its curious why you dont want to lol

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But most are not inactive to avoid posting and potentially drawing attention to themselves

You’re trying to push something that has been known forever I have a hard time getting on until damn near right around night time during the summer.

when have I ever avoided posting? You’ve seen me make even lies about things and crap on people. I really believe you’re making an absolute fake push right now, what’s the agenda? Are you trying that hard to seem active?

Sorry for missing the day guys. I had a family matter come up that had me out of commission most of the day that I let nacho know about. Thought I'd be back in time for the lynxh but missed it. I'll be more active going forward.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

You’re trying to push something that has been known forever I have a hard time getting on until damn near right around night time during the summer.

when have I ever avoided posting? You’ve seen me make even lies about things and crap on people. I really believe you’re making an absolute fake push right now, what’s the agenda? Are you trying that hard to seem active?

It's no fake push. You and Racks...been saying it most of the day. You and Racks...you and Racks

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

i'm like a roleblocker that gets an invest on my target as well as having a special present when I am killed. 

I can't lose lol.

Okay well nevermind I'm considerably more important than you

The citizens of Deep Space Nine go to bed and brace for the worst.

And the worst has come yet.

The incredibly popular liaison to Deep Space Nine, @rackcs, aka Kira Nerys, Bajor aligned, was found dead her in quarters. Well, actually, her ashes were. The autopsy revealed not only did she get disrupted, but someone also simultaneously shot her with a phaser set to kill. Ouch!

The station did have some good news tonight, however. The Federation's most wanted man, Luther Sloan, of Section 31 (going under the code name @theuntouchable) was found disrupted as he was attempting to establish a Section 31 base of operations on board the station. Did he manage to recruit some impressionable Federation officer before dying, however? That remains to be seen...

Autopsies will be added in a moment. Day 2 is open. It will end at 9:00 PM 8/6.

Archived