STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

23 players left

4 dominion

assuming 3 or 4 Cardassians

bcb is an outlaw.

maybe one other 3rd party

13-15 town

im feeling that we cant waste a lynch on bcb seeing as though killing an outlaw will not get us closer to the wincon.

that said, i would like to see an outlaw killed to know for sure, but i think we may need to take the shot at a mafia

@bcb1213 can your drinks help town at all?

so far, im feeling SirA as mafia

Well I get knowledge from them so I would highly think so 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

When have I ever lied about my role?

Hmmmmm I wonder

7 hours ago, Raves said:

so you had a invest and message last night?

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

So this makes me interested in what you have going on, Raves

7 hours ago, Raves said:

well I wrote in my PADD last night.  I didn't get any fun communication skills.

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Okay.

So you wrote in your PADD and did something involving Rack or Touch?

6 hours ago, Raves said:

Why would you think that?

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

6 hours ago, Raves said:

fair.  well I don't get any results from my ability myself.  It's actually pretty useless to me, but could be beneficial if others put the information together.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Sure I'll come clean. I was targeted by several people last night. Someone (Raves I'm guessing) arranged a masked banquet for me and another person. That person turned out to be Luther Sloan (Touch) who tried and failed to convert me to Section 31. And BCB gave me a drink. So he saw me go into the meeting with Sloan but knows that I am not a generic crew that can be converted to Section 31. Mystery Solved.

I can confirm he met with Sloan and denied him.  :)

Let me just make this all clear to you: RAVES LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE

He asks Malf how he could possibly have used both a message and an invest last night when it is common knowledge that you can do multiple things and are in fact encouraged to do so.

He says he wrote in his PADD and does not have a Commbadge (anyone else not have a Commbadge?) but also claims he has no "fun communication skills" despite just admitting to using one.

This was after he had already stated earlier that part of his move was rendered useless, meaning it was on Touch or Rack.

This means that, he had to use both whatever move he used on touch or Rack AS WELL AS write in his PADD

That means that, assuming he's telling the truth about his PADD and move (hint: he's not), he shouldn't have had any questions about someone using multiple moves, especially one including a message, at the same time.

Then he just backtracks after I prove to him that he did drop a hint about using a move on Touch and Racks.

Raves

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Sure I'll come clean. I was targeted by several people last night. Someone (Raves I'm guessing) arranged a masked banquet for me and another person. That person turned out to be Luther Sloan (Touch) who tried and failed to convert me to Section 31. And BCB gave me a drink. So he saw me go into the meeting with Sloan but knows that I am not a generic crew that can be converted to Section 31. Mystery Solved.

Masked banquet is a scum move

58 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Because you lied about your role

raves did lie about his role.

he knows that the players dont "learn anything"

its a  role that makes 2 people visit each other

raves

since there may be civs with phasers, sirA gets a pass for now. but hes highly suspect to me too

Archived