STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

raves did lie about his role.

he knows that the players dont "learn anything"

its a  role that makes 2 people visit each other

raves

since there may be civs with phasers, sirA gets a pass for now. but hes highly suspect to me too

I still want to know how I lied about my role?

Per my message, I arranged a masked banquet for two other players.  They find out the role and alignment of the other but not their identity.  Touch dying means we didn't have the possibility of learning the role and alignment of SirA1, but SirA1 got the information for Touch.  That's all my role does.  If Touch offered SirA1 then either Touch had already planned on doing it or there is something in my role that wasn't relayed to me originally.  I put in my move and was told that I successfully held a masked banquet for those two and that was it.  That's the end of my role powers ability.  I also had one item, a Padd, which I wrote in it to say that I paired SirA1 and Touch to find out each others role and alignment of each other but not their identity.

But whatever, I'm already staying up late to play this game and looking at it while at work which is what I didn't want to do and why I had stopped playing with how work is going.

raves

then either you or sirA are lying because he should have received Sloans alignment then

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Just that the person I met with was Sloan. That was likely part of his ability and not yours since it reveals to the person he targets what role targets them if the conversion fails.

whats more likely.

that raves redirected touch and raves to each other? causing SirA to hit touch, and touch to try to covert SirA

or touch ALSO decided to convert sirA AND someone else hit touch

its obviously the former. lynch raves

he is mafia

from my perspective, since i know i didnt hit touch, its all the more clear.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

then either you or sirA are lying because he should have received Sloans alignment then

He might backtrack and say he got the alignment as well, but I'm pretty sure that was in reference to a direct question by me asking if he got that he was Sloan and Touch or what exactly to see if he would get caught up in what I knew my role offered or if he was just posting inferences added in based on information from the chat that I had arranged the meeting as well as that Sloan was touch since I knew he should've only gotten Sloan but not also touch, if he said both then that means they were in cahoots.

Just now, Malfatron said:

the "masked dinner" is the perfect cover ability for Raves true role.

As a civilian Chef?  Also why would I even put out there that I set that up.  Whatever like I said I'm playing while at work when I should be working.

raves lock it in

Just now, Raves said:

He might backtrack and say he got the alignment as well, but I'm pretty sure that was in reference to a direct question by me asking if he got that he was Sloan and Touch or what exactly to see if he would get caught up in what I knew my role offered or if he was just posting inferences added in based on information from the chat that I had arranged the meeting as well as that Sloan was touch since I knew he should've only gotten Sloan but not also touch, if he said both then that means they were in cahoots.

except its pretty clear touch was on his own

your case is falling like a deck of cards

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

its either raves or sirA as mafia for sure.

sirA said nothing about getting Sloans alignment

Why would SirA need to when sloan was killed and the alignment was already revealed in the autopsy?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

whats more likely.

that raves redirected touch and raves to each other? causing SirA to hit touch, and touch to try to covert SirA

or touch ALSO decided to convert sirA AND someone else hit touch

its obviously the former. lynch raves

he is mafia

from my perspective, since i know i didnt hit touch, its all the more clear.

There is a 3rd option that you are trying very hard to bury....

Archived