Eagles add S/LB Jonathan Cyprien

Kiltman

I guess this was Dingo’s I told you so game? But he’s not been good, imo, through the naked eye. I’m curious to see some analytics on him. The tip was a nice play. There was also a play where he stumbled, let 85 year old Vernon Davis catch a ball, proceed to tackle his own guy then let him score a TD. And the 8 tackles is fine but it’s not like that’s special or anything. Didn’t Brown lead the team in tackles last game? He also took out Maddox for seemingly his career. Graham ate him up for a TD as well. 

His position on the team is valuable I’ll agree. But that doesn’t mean another guy couldn’t be doin a much better job. Still though, I’d trade him for a 4th if all was fair. Happens to be, we have 1.5 healthy DBs right now. Point stands though, someone’s getting cut before week 10. Looks like Fort right now. 

Edited by Jroc04

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He's just a careless player who's just looking to make flashy hits. He's pretty slow to boot. Don't like him either.

it's similar to why JP didnt like playing next to Wisniewski, flinging players recklessly. oth can be really good, but are unpredictable and can clearly get teammates hurt.

We cut Fort in order to sign Scandrick. Sendejo is most likely safe. Especially with all the DB injuries. In case anyone was wondering. 

Updated comp picks are a 3rd from Foles and a 4th from Hicks. The 5th (formerly 4th) from Tate will be cancelled out by Sendejo. There was a ruling that since Tate was suspended the first four games, he’d be worth a 5th instead. 

Edited by Jroc04