Kicker saga continues, Bears cut all - only Piniero remains

malagabears

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

There's more.  Apparently missing in practice and ...

Zimmer does not have patience with kickers. 

New LS, new holder.  Shouldn't come as a complete shock.

Ah well, that's Mike Zimmer's problem now.  We have our own to deal with.

20 minutes ago, soulman said:

New LS, new holder.  Shouldn't come as a complete shock.

Ah well, that's Mike Zimmer's problem now.  We have our own to deal with.

Yes, but if he came here and immediately did that after trading a 5th it would be 24/7 talked about in Chicago media. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

That Pineiro has gone from 0-1 to now 8-9 on kicks including a 58-yarder should speak to the need for some continued patience in this process, no? 

I think he took a big step towards cementing the kicker job. Only thing he can't practice now are the cold weather kicks with wind.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

That Pineiro has gone from 0-1 to now 8-9 on kicks including a 58-yarder should speak to the need for some continued patience in this process, no? 

Amen man. I know the post-season woes are still fresh in most Bears fan's minds, but damn. The kid obviously has potential. Let him grow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Yes, but if he came here and immediately did that after trading a 5th it would be 24/7 talked about in Chicago media. 

True.....but then that is soooooooo Chicago Bears Fanish, LOL.   But I have to admit I've been just as guilty at times.

Fortunately my patience has grown as I've aged.  character0032.gif

I believe it's because we tend to realize that death is now much nearer and we're in no hurry for it to arrive. xD

35 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Yeah, he did kinda put both a period and an exclamation point on it tonight didn't he?

Just let him kick.  He's obviously got the leg and the consistency will come because he's had it before.

50 minutes ago, soulman said:

Yeah, he did kinda put both a period and an exclamation point on it tonight didn't he?

Just let him kick.  He's obviously got the leg and the consistency will come because he's had it before.

He’s literally missed one kick. 8/9 is pretty damn consistent already. 

• Like 1