South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

true.

but thats what i meant for and so on.

the jacket wearer keeps hitting orca until he dies (or doesnt)

So much hate for me this game lol. Is that where Pickle's social experiment has shown its face. It's like everyone wants me dead for trying to survive 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

exactly.

targetting you at night prevents any other unneeded deaths and can verify your claim

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly, I'm all for just trying to ride it out. I think, at most, Darwinists are killing one person a day and everyone else is friendly fire.

Hitting Orca each night is ok. He shouldn't mind unless he's outright lying.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

By the way, I'd heavily advise not to announce your move in the thread. Mwil and Swag,if I  had to guess, were both downed by Darwinists or naughty indies because they told everyone in thread that they weren't commuting.

This is why no one should kill. If you kill, you can be killed. And somehow 4 people N1 and 5 people N2 all got hit. Something else is up to have that level of success

Just now, Malfatron said:

you cant die

hitting you is a way of making sure to maximize lives

No it isnt. It's a way to direct kills away from the Darwinsists, who can kill freely without fear of getting killed themselves. 

The way to maximize lives is to not kill and/or commute

You are a Darwinist arent you. Would explain a lot at this point 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is why no one should kill. If you kill, you can be killed. And somehow 4 people N1 and 5 people N2 all got hit. Something else is up to have that level of success

swag said he didnt kill, but he announced that he wasnt commuting

Just now, The Orca said:

No it isnt. It's a way to direct kills away from the Darwinsists, who can kill freely without fear of getting killed themselves. 

The way to maximize lives is to not kill and/or commute

You are a Darwinist arent you. Would explain a lot at this point 

If people are trying to kill me they can be killed themselves. It's a very bad option if the goal is to get as many people to the end as possible

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Most people can only commute a limited number of times. Instead of doing nothing, why would you object to them attempting to hit you? Being that you're unkillable and all.

There's no difference whatsoever that I can see.

39 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Are you Delusional?

So there is

Insanity

Deranged

Delusional

Survivalist 

Darwin

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Outpost was killed with 5 syringes, that either means there are 5 Darwinsits or 5 factions of indies at this point. Both could be plausible. I'd lean heavily on there being 5 Darwinists 

Math would check out for one syringe from each faction if there are indeed 5. Outpost's death also occurred before N1.

I do agree that both are plausible. If I can count, we started with 25, so a starting ratio of 20("Indy")/5 Darwinists?

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What bothers me somewhat is we have a bunch of kills and no one is taking credit for them. Perhaps part of it is fear of retaliation, but with so many kills (nine in total), you think someone would be truthful enough to claim responsibility.

I hard claim having not killed anyone. Malf killed Mission iirc