South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

There is no chance in your mind that anyone else, or you for that matter, is systematically trying to persuade people that there is only one possible scenario?

im not going to kill anyone, and i think that course of action is best for my survival, regardless of whether there are darwins or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im not going to kill anyone, and i think that course of action is best for my survival, regardless of whether there are darwins or not

But if Darwin’s exist, which I believe they do, do you think that Pickle would let the coexistence of them and us share a win? It doesn’t seem likely.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

There is no chance in your mind that anyone else, or you for that matter, is systematically trying to persuade people that there is only one possible scenario?

I share your opinion that the Darwinists exist but even I don't think the game will end if we eliminate them.

The OP makes it pretty damn clear that the game will end on Day 182 and no one in this game has a win condition that is met upon removal of the Darwinists.

Even if there were Darwinists, they may be gone already and we wouldn't know.

There's one surefire way to make sure the Darwinists don't win, and that's by not killing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

But if Darwin’s exist, which I believe they do, do you think that Pickle would let the coexistence of them and us share a win? It doesn’t seem likely.

Bro the OP implies the Darwinists are removed at the next sunrise (Day 182). They lose if the game gets to that point, period.

• Like 2