Trey Quinn has thumb injury

turtle28

14 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He's beginning to sound like a guy that will always be "dinged up " . We seem to specialize in those .

Yeah, not good. Which is why I was apprehensive about crowning him based off the preseason and one game last year while many Redskins fans didn't seem worried about it.

Hopefully it's nothing major.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, not good. Which is why I was apprehensive about crowning him based off the preseason and one game last year while many Redskins fans didn't seem worried about it.

Hopefully it's nothing major.

With our luck - torn ligaments , surgery . Out till Thanksgiving .. 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

With our luck - torn ligaments , surgery . Out till Thanksgiving .. 

😂  If so, it probably will be a very bad outcome for him bc I can see Terry McLaurin stepping into the slot position right away, taking Quinn’s job and being good to great in the slot while Prich & Doctson start on the outside.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Let's just be clear that nothing has been reported as to the severity of the injury. He could have just strained it or sprained it and they didn't want to risk further injury in the preseason so, they had him sit out. 

Yep- it's the silence that worries me !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 8:09 AM, turtle28 said:

I just heard on 980 that Trey Quinn had a thumb injury in warm-ups vs the Browns. Not sure the extent of the injury but it's never good for a WR to have a thumb or hand injury.

Read today a teammate ran into him as he was fielding a punt in warm ups .. WARM UPS ! He'll never survive a regular season game .