GDT: Preseason Week 2: Bears at Giants

AZBearsFan

Just now, beardown3231 said:

He had a touchdown, 2 turnovers, a 76 rating, completed 67% of his passes and they scored 27 points with him at QB. So no, not "downright awful."

They scored 27 points with him at QB?  Are serious right now. He score 7 points, he gave up 14.  He fumbled 5 times in OT.  Get out of here with that bs.

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

I mean is anyone really winning with these two kicking? I'm not sure where we're at with this. 

You must have missed the thread earlier this week, kickers are going to miss kicks.  I dont think this miss means a whole heck of a lot for Fry, I think both guys are capable NFL kickers and have demonstrated it throughout camp.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

They scored 27 points with him at QB?  Are serious right now. He score 7 points, he gave up 14.  He fumbled 5 times in OT.  Get out of here with that bs.

1) Yes, I am serious. They did score 27 points in the game.

2) That's your argument? He only accounted for 7 points. Yeah, because he didn't make any throws to get them close to the endzone. Nope, none at all.

3) He did not fumble 5 times in overtime, but now that you said that and proved your ignorance, we're done here.

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

I mean is anyone really winning with these two kicking? I'm not sure where we're at with this. 

I take full responsibility for the Fry miss with having brought up the “he’s 16/16 as a pro” thing a few times this week. 

My bad, guys. 

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

You must have missed the thread earlier this week, kickers are going to miss kicks.  I dont think this miss means a whole heck of a lot for Fry, I think both guys are capable NFL kickers and have demonstrated it throughout camp.

I mean...maybe. I'm not there yet with these two. I like Fry but I dont know. 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

1) Yes, I am serious. They did score 27 points in the game.

2) That's your argument? He only accounted for 7 points. Yeah, because he didn't make any throws to get them close to the endzone. Nope, none at all.

3) He did not fumble 5 times in overtime, but now that you said that and proved your ignorance, we're done here.

I'm being facetious of course but he did legitimately fumble 3 times on that drive, costing the Bears the game.