The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

what would be the purpose of saving drink vouchers for cool stuff if it's all random

there would be no strategy to saving

Drinks worth $$ give out for example a watch, track, self watch, etc. Kind of minor moves.

Drinks worth $$$ give out stuff like jailkeep, roleblock, invest, etc

Drinks worth $$$$ give out alignment sensor, hit, deathproof, etc

The more money spent would give out more powerful moves. Each level would have a set of predetermined moves available and regardless of the drink bought on that level the list in randomized on what move you would get. Meaning saving up for a $$$$ is worthwhile vs getting a $$

Do you get it now?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I'm bad at this.  Says somone who just offed 2 town. 

Take that 50/50 shot bc its guaranteed to be racks then.  I dont feel its 50/50 though.  You won the contract just like swoosh did and he was scum.  You have done nothing to prove yourself so it could be you.  Same with malf and racks. 

Dae kinda feel like he just tried to diss everyone not named Pickle on that list

Distancing yourself?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Take that 50/50 shot bc its guaranteed to be racks then.  I dont feel its 50/50 though.  You won the contract just like swoosh did and he was scum.  You have done nothing to prove yourself so it could be you.  Same with malf and racks. 

lol

Just now, The Orca said:

Drinks worth $$ give out for example a watch, track, self watch, etc. Kind of minor moves.

The more money spent would give out more powerful moves. Each level would have a set of predetermined moves available and regardless of the drink bought on that level the list in randomized on what move you would get. Meaning saving up for a $$$$ is worthwhile vs getting a $$

Do you get it now?

Then whats the point of Dome letting us choose?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, and immediately fessed up to it.  And killed two people I put as scum, and were very questionable.  And, more importantly, only targeted Ragnarok, Touch was collateral.

You’re twisting facts to the point of agony.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Do you get it now?

I was never confused on that part lmao

I'm the one that saved up and did that ish