The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

A woman leather armor jumped in from the balcony! She picked up a barrel and smashed it over @Danger's head!

Belethor screamed and collapsed! Several bottles of SKOOMA rolled out of his pocket!

Danger is dead! He was Erik the Slayer aligned!

well well well

well well well well well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Drinks worth $$ give out for example a watch, track, self watch, etc. Kind of minor moves.

Drinks worth $$$ give out stuff like jailkeep, roleblock, invest, etc

Drinks worth $$$$ give out alignment sensor, hit, deathproof, etc

The more money spent would give out more powerful moves. Each level would have a set of predetermined moves available and regardless of the drink bought on that level the list in randomized on what move you would get. Meaning saving up for a $$$$ is worthwhile vs getting a $$

Do you get it now?

no, i bought a 2 dollar roleblock drink for n1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This really was the easiest game ever huh

Nah, I may as well claim.

Made up the Swoosh invest because no one was paying attention to me.  

I’m Sigurd, Belethor’s body guard.  I don’t know who Belethor is, but I auto-protect him every night.

Counselor motivated me twice, and there were no kills, and I was told I protected Belethor twice each night.  So I’ve been **** swinging over here, but that seems like a misdirect given the recruitments.

The double protect made me think Belethor was Malfatron because who else would draw double hits?  Still could be him, as it would be people that Danger thinks highly of.  BUT, that doesn’t make sense because of Carl’s invest finding only Whiterun and Orc.  So, Malf is clear on being Belethor, at least — unless double converts can happen.

So, Belethor can only die via lynch, if he is NK’d you’re just going to kill me.  So if you kill someone and I die instead, that’s Belethor and he has to go. L

If anyone wants to fess up to two failed hits each night, then we know who Belethor is.

Otherwise, VMD ghosted on the Swoosh bit, but voted Danger on D1.  So, Danger might have recruited him as a detractor.  Similarly, Malf might be going the lolclear by claiming to have blocked Danger with a beverage N1, but that seems like a huge risk because if I don’t derail that, Danger is dead.

So, as far as Carl’s invest goes, I can tell you that Nacho is either Old Orc and recruited his claim on N1, who conveniently gifted to me after I pestered Nacho to trust me.  Or, he is who he claimed.  

Then, it’s down to Orca and rack as people who almost definitely started Town, but could have been recruited by the Old Orc.  Rick has the potential to be this or Old Orc.

Carl could also be Belethor and pushing the suspicion onto the Orcs, or Old Orc and sending us on a chase.

But, for now, I’m going Rick or VMD.  

Nacho has something on Malf too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m Sigurd, Belethor’s body guard.  I don’t know who Belethor is, but I auto-protect him every night.

Counselor motivated me twice, and there were no kills, and I was told I protected Belethor twice each night.  So I’ve been **** swinging over here, but that seems like a misdirect given the recruitments.

The double protect made me think Belethor was Malfatron because who else would draw double hits?  Still could be him, as it would be people that Danger thinks highly of.  BUT, that doesn’t make sense because of Carl’s invest finding only Whiterun and Orc.  So, Malf is clear on being Belethor, at least — unless double converts can happen.

So, Belethor can only die via lynch, if he is NK’d you’re just going to kill me.  So if you kill someone and I die instead, that’s Belethor and he has to go. L

If anyone wants to fess up to two failed hits each night, then we know who Belethor is.

Otherwise, VMD ghosted on the Swoosh bit, but voted Danger on D1.  So, Danger might have recruited him as a detractor.  Similarly, Malf might be going the lolclear by claiming to have blocked Danger with a beverage N1, but that seems like a huge risk because if I don’t derail that, Danger is dead.

So, as far as Carl’s invest goes, I can tell you that Nacho is either Old Orc and recruited his claim on N1, who conveniently gifted to me after I pestered Nacho to trust me.  Or, he is who he claimed.  

Then, it’s down to Orca and rack as people who almost definitely started Town, but could have been recruited by the Old Orc.  Rick has the potential to be this or Old Orc.

Carl could also be Belethor and pushing the suspicion onto the Orcs, or Old Orc and sending us on a chase.

i have a theory that Danger was Belethor

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Belethor is scum and he is dead.  So are you scum then?