The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I jailed Swag. Didn't get a verification from Dome though. Messaging him to ask if it was successful or not.

I used the motion detector on Swag and at least 1 person visited him

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Nacho 

Notice every single person aiming at me seriously has been scum. I was also trying to get danger lynched for two days which makes zero sense if I recruited him 

Nacho

tenor.gif?itemid=3560204

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Time out.  Can someone find me when these other two said they bought dragon mead 

I claimed the jail right off the bat but didn't mention which drink it was because I didn't want scum to know until after you claimed it was your track. I said it was interesting because you said the same drink.

Orca just claimed now saying he got a jail n1.

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone buying dat Dragon's Mead. This basically confirms bcb is a dirty liar and needs to be lynched now. He claimed to get a track from it.

I’m not so sure or I’m not following. I bought the $2 ale 2x and got 2 different moves. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I claimed the jail right off the bat but didn't mention which drink it was because I didn't want scum to know until after you claimed it was your track. I said it was interesting because you said the same drink.

Orca just claimed now saying he got a jail n1.

So he had three drink tokens night one?  I only started with two