The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

23 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Assuming that each cult leader can only convert 3 that would mean a maximum of 4 in each cult right? Assuming you can't get another convert after you've reached the max there could be 3 erik aligned players including erik.

This game would be over if I was Erik, I'd have converted the maximum of 3 (per swoosh) and the ratio would be 4 erik to 3 town right now or 4:2:1 if you believe there is an orc left.

unless there is also only specific people that each can recruit 

in my eyes there are two votes 

The obvious orca vote, as he is orc 

Or the hunting for Erik vote. And I know you guys like me for that for reasons but I claimed town, role specified, shared all of my moves, shared my drink order and sensor results... I even called the pardon which was my only actual ability in this game that wasnt won by drinks. 

I told you how many vouchers I currently have, like I have been open and honest about it all. If there is some loophole I'm not seeing that makes me mafia, vote me and put me out of my misery. 

But you're gonna lose so have fun. The vote should be orca or racks. They haven't had any actual heat on them at all. It bothers me that everyone agrees they are fishy but no one in this game has pushed a vote on either. You guys are playing yourselves. 

And I'm not answering orca about my sensor because that was 4 days ago! That is useless information at this point. Hes trying to maintain the guise of helpfulness but it's a dumb line of questioning. 

I posted that sensor list 5 or 6 times throughout the thread, and it's useless now. Any one of those guys that the sensor may have given info on could have been converted by this point.

51 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

And I'm not answering orca about my sensor because that was 4 days ago! That is useless information at this point. Hes trying to maintain the guise of helpfulness but it's a dumb line of questioning. 

I posted that sensor list 5 or 6 times throughout the thread, and it's useless now. Any one of those guys that the sensor may have given info on could have been converted by this point.

On 8/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, carl_sjunior said:

I only had the one sensor and the names are in that post above lol.. 

If that's what you're asking. 

On 8/22/2019 at 10:27 PM, carl_sjunior said:

it was a sensor won on saved drink vouchers, name 1/3 of the active players, and the alignments represented in the ones i choose will be given

no specifics of course

Just like you were powerless but then have a Pardon as your power lmao

Information is important in deciding the truthfulness and how it fits in the theme, flavor, mechanics, and design of the game. 

The tricorder style invest hasn't been a normal move until really Nacho brought it with the Star Trek games...which I believe you were not playing until around then. I think you made it up and actually received the Pardon in your drink. So detailing how it actually works goes directly to is it a genuine move or not. The fact that you have bypassed the question multiple times and now are flat out refusing cause its 4 days old shows to me that it is indeed not an actual move

CARL