The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

I've stated my drink purchases in thread. All I've bought have been $2 ale's. I started with 3 tickets because of Orca.

D1 - bought $2 ale and got a 1-shot tracker

N1 - did not use tracker

D2 - bought another $2 ale and got a 1-shot vigilante

N2 - track nacho (nacho visits malf), did not use 1-shot vig.

D3 - No drink, not enough vouchers

N3 - Vig hit Counselor but I was unable. Counselor claimed he gained a commute from a drink order.

D4 - bought another $2 ale and got a 1-shot motion detector

N4 - 1-shot motion detector used on malf. Results said he had at least 1 visitor.

D5 - No drink, not enough vouchers

N5 - no move to use

D6 - current phase will order another $2 ale tonight.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

asking, while deflecting from what I've been saying. 

I don't think malf knew what it would do 

As for the last Orc, I would probably actually guess that it was Orca. 

just as a big laugh LOL it amuses me how orca has been assumed the last orc for DAYS and is still in the game 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I could buy that Malf is an Erik convert since that would make some sense as to why he picked up the skooma but unless you think malf also converted rackcs and counselor while dumping that info in the thread for no reason as scum... wow, you must think malf is a horrible player and dome is a horrible game designer.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I could buy that Malf is an Erik convert since that would make some sense as to why he picked up the skooma but unless you think malf also converted rackcs and counselor while dumping that info in the thread for no reason as scum... wow, you must think malf is a horrible player and dome is a horrible game designer.

I don't think the mechanic of the skooma was known, which I've already said. If you focused more on reading for content instead of deflecting you may have caught that …. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So Whicker converted me before I died?...didn't someone way he tried to hit Nacho?

It was actually Nacho lol

On 8/23/2019 at 11:55 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

actually it was probably @Whicker who tried to kill me. Sinmir wears heavy armor and he claimed a vig hit.

Cause other than that, you are thinking I was Orc when I revived you...which you already questioned how that is possible

Use logic please lol

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don't think the mechanic of the skooma was known, which I've already said. If you focused more on reading for content instead of deflecting you may have caught that …. 

You do realize that malf claimed the skooma in thread yesterday while claiming to have given me it the night prior, Right? Which means, if he converted me as you theorize, he would've known the effect prior to claiming.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So Whicker converted me before I died?...didn't someone way he tried to hit Nacho?

It was actually Nacho lol

Cause other than that, you are thinking I was Orc when I revived you...which you already questioned how that is possible

Use logic please lol

Whicker was the n2 convert and probably can't convert. If you are orc , you'd have been the n1 convert