The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Perhaps, perhaps not. If he did we'd be compelled to Lynch for the erik in the group. If he lied about there being an Erik in the group he risks being proven a liar.. he honestly could play in any number of ways. But my experience of hosting the stat trek mafias and scum using tricorders, none have targeted allies with them nor edited one in to the reports if they outted one.

But it's more than just that. Most of the people outside the censor have some kind of verifiable claim. All we know about Carl is his censor - not his actual abilities. Unless I missed it. Bcb claims that one can know info on him just by visiting. Vmd is a vig. Counselor motivates. Swag's bodyguard claim is probably the weakest other than Carl's. And if Carl is town and it's a legitimate censor, the Erik cult leader must be in that group.

You are painfully bad at this if you genuinely think I’m scum at this juncture based on thread play.

Me:  says everything that makes ******* sense

Nacho: repeats it, but wants to lynch me because he’s dumb.

Everyone else it is applicable to:  let’s lynch the only one of us in that group pushing the angle that definitely gets one of us killed

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think it's malf. He definitely wasn't converted night 2 because he gave me a leather vest, and whicker was targeted that night. If he is scum, he could only be Erik aligned and only if swag isn't the cult leader. We should be lynching outside of Carl's sensor right now, in order to Lynch for the erik cult leader.

Malf can't be Erik aligned.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Carl's claim said he got to choose all five, I think. Even if there were some what were random and the censor did contain Eriks, he could've either removed the Erik on the report or swapped out the Eriks with someone else.

The censor is only reliable if Carl is town. Else, he could have lied about parts of his claim. And if he did receive that drink as cult leader and got to choose all five, it makes sense that he'd cast a wide net to try to identity those in the rival cult by selecting players not in his flock.

That's just dumb luck. 

I'm surprised this hasn't come up sooner.