The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s VMD or Carl.  VMD’s latest claim is just an ability he already knows exists.

Try to have Orca explain his motion detector because he is unhinged when he talks to me.

I’m telling the truth. I can’t help the host gave me a ****ty role where my only move is to buy drinks. 

I’ve been 100% truthful this game. 

Matter of fact go ahead and do it. 

If someone claims, and all of that is legit, but you're pissy because you guys have been wrong all game, and you STILL lynch someone who claimed, then you deserve to look stupid and lose. 

I've already messaged Dome to pardon myself while you numbnuts lynch me while afk at work.

orca

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

When you voted me, he “hammered” me instantly, but Touch didn’t count too.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’ve thought about it, and we basically have to lynch Carl if you assume Danger wasn’t the recruiter.

There is too much that becomes verified with it, while he remains one of the largest question marks.  

If he dies Town, he didn’t hide an Erik among the sensor, then it’s VMD.  And Belethor was likely the recruiter because the math wouldn’t add up without someone claiming a block, or miss.

If he pardons himself, well, lol, at least we know that was true.

So, I’m in on Carl.

I'm not a question mark, I claimed my name role and abilities 

And drink orders