The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've been Mafia in like, one game on this site, not counting Dome's mini-mafia games. And I played by far the least aggressive game I've ever played and wasn't lynched until one of the final days (Marvel mafia). The two other times I was "scum" I was third party. One of which I nearly won despite being outted day 2 (gopher's world), and the other was the Criminal Minds mafia which yeah, I did play poorly that game.

But frankly people thinking they know my meta as mafia at this point are funny.

*I give TWO examples of where we are mafia in THE SAME GAME and he says "one"

*Rebuttal is that somehow I cleared him

*In our scum Marvel game, he and Dome started a multi page fake fight D1 as both were scum.

P.S.

Criminal Minds we weren't third party, we had 4 independent scum factions.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Mwil has 100% accuracy as scumreading me when I'm town. It's remarkably consistent.

I called you scum in Criminal Minds and was correct. You and Whicker spent a full two days tunneling on me before I hardclaimed Prentiss out of sheer desperation.

Also, you asked for me to tunnel on you. Here it is. I've already caught you in an "insignificant" lie.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*I give TWO examples of where we are mafia in THE SAME GAME and he says "one"

*Rebuttal is that somehow I cleared him

*In our scum Marvel game, he and Dome started a multi page fake fight D1 as both were scum.

P.S.

Criminal Minds we weren't third party, we had 4 independent scum factions.

When you don't have teammates, I consider it a third party. Gameplay fundamentally changes when you have teammates compared to when you're in a "die and lose" situation.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

When you don't have teammates, I consider it a third party. Gameplay fundamentally changes when you have teammates compared to when you're in a "die and lose" situation.

That's fine, but you said that you were only scum once. An aggressive 3rd party is still scum. You wanted me to tunnel on you since you're scum so you could say "MWil always tunnels me, I'm cleared". I'm not buying it. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's fine, but you said that you were only scum once. An aggressive 3rd party is still scum. You wanted me to tunnel on you since you're scum so you could say "MWil always tunnels me, I'm cleared". I'm not buying it. 

I said I was only Mafia once. I even made the distinction known in the same post I claimed this:

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've been Mafia in like, one game on this site, not counting Dome's mini-mafia games. And I played by far the least aggressive game I've ever played and wasn't lynched until one of the final days (Marvel mafia). The two other times I was "scum" I was third party. One of which I nearly won despite being outted day 2 (gopher's world), and the other was the Criminal Minds mafia which yeah, I did play poorly that game.

But frankly people thinking they know my meta as mafia at this point are funny.

And yes, in games that you're town and I'm town, you've tunneled me every time.

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I keep forgetting that term isn't a thing here.

FOS = finger of suspicion. It just means that you suspect someone.

It's not fudge off scum?