The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

was it keeping my vote on you bc you were clearly are scum and I think I figured out the game....the winners of the contracts replaced the dead stars?  please say it was that bc that will clearly show that you are really scared of me right now. 

uh, no.

It's just a buff. For me at least, extra drink vouchers. That's it. Not sure if the other SAWL contracts have the same buff as mine or different ones.

what voting habits was that?

Voting random people until go time then switching to me for no reason whatsoever. In truth you probably noticed I was softed I was a town PR and figured it was a good idea to off me. You're scum and you're afraid of me.

I'm not even the least bit scared. Swag will be able to confirm my power is town aligned. On the other hand, I don't see any reason you've provided that shows you're helpful to town. Fmp the only thing you've done all game is try to get what is probably one of the most powerful town PRs in the game lynched... that's not a ringing endorsement.

Oh and you tried to "advise" me into not trusting Malf, carl, or Swag. Could be townsided concern that I'd bestow something upon someone who may be an enemy but makes no sense if you think I'm scum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

uh, no.

It's just a buff. For me at least, extra drink vouchers. That's it. Not sure if the other SAWL contracts have the same buff as mine or different ones.

Voting random people until go time then switching to me for no reason whatsoever. In truth you probably noticed I was softed I was a town PR and figured it was a good idea to off me. You're scum and you're afraid of me.

I'm not even the least bit scared. Swag will be able to confirm my power is town aligned. On the other hand, I don't see any reason you've provided that shows you're helpful to town. Fmp the only thing you've done all game is try to get what is probably one of the most powerful town PRs in the game lynched... that's not a ringing endorsement.

Oh and you tried to "advise" me into not trusting Malf, carl, or Swag. Could be townsided concern that I'd bestow something upon someone who may be an enemy but makes no sense if you think I'm scum.

See you are focusing on appearing town still and not in fact being town or finding scum.  Scum can have powers that may be normal town powers (I did this in my first game).  You could have also received something from your drink that appears town and used that.  Your whole schtick from the moment you claimed has been focused on appearing town, which suggests to me that you are not town.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

See you are focusing on appearing town still and not in fact being town or finding scum.  Scum can have powers that may be normal town powers (I did this in my first game).  You could have also received something from your drink that appears town and used that.  Your whole schtick from the moment you claimed has been focused on appearing town, which suggests to me that you are not town.  

I'm finding scum. I found you.

Orca and Malf are among my fos's as well which I said yesterday. More importantly, I have a number of town reads which I am not inclined to share at the moment.

And yeah, when I was nearly mislynched I had to focus on convincing people I'm town. This is obvious, I don't know why you're surprised.

Scum would be manufacturing a reason to try to bw me because they're scared of a town PR they can't kill and that's precisely what you're doing.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Orca and Malf are among my fos's as well which I said yesterday. More importantly, I have a number of town reads which I am not inclined to share at the moment.

And yeah, when I was nearly mislynched I had to focus on convincing people I'm town. This is obvious, I don't know why you're surprised.

Scum would be manufacturing a reason to try to bw me because they're scared of a town PR they can't kill and that's precisely what you're doing.

Note: I'm no longer completely confident Malf is scum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How so.  What is manufactured? 

Last night you waited until 15 minutes before the deadline in classic scum faction and claimed you were the most powerful town role in the game and got some fools to believe you and switch off. Its odd I did that twice and was the most powerful town role twice and yet I was still lynched.  

Then today you are still focusing on appearing town and have done nothing that actually appears town. 

You claim you used your ability on swag and he can confirm that the move was "a town aligned power" thus continuing on in attempt to appear town despite no threat of being lynched.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How so.  What is manufactured? 

Last night you waited until 15 minutes before the deadline in classic scum faction and claimed you were the most powerful town role in the game and got some fools to believe you and switch off. Its odd I did that twice and was the most powerful town role twice and yet I was still lynched.  

Then today you are still focusing on appearing town and have done nothing that actually appears town. 

You claim you used your ability on swag and he can confirm that the move was "a town aligned power" thus continuing on in attempt to appear town despite no threat of being lynched.  

Jealousy doesn't mean I'm scum.

Why would I claim sooner? I softed it pretty early, and didn't have the majority on me until 15 minutes before the deadline. For obvious reasons, claiming is suboptimal unless I had to, which I did.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was that game a cult game? I wasn't playing then I dont think. 

Yes. It was a game where there was a cult leader for each of the four major sports, and we were all mascots and we could be converted multiple times