The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

So it appears everyone is still playing this as a cult game and I believe it is.  So we need to go back to the first person to die as scum (swoosh)

He claimed the following 

14 hours ago, swoosh said:

each night i could convert one person until i reached a max of 3 in my fan club. i didn't convert anyone yet. 

i guess i'm not a cult yet lol

14 hours ago, swoosh said:

correct, game long. and once i used my two conversions, i received one more. 

He also claimed he didn't visit/convert anyone n1 which was true as his fan club is dead according to dome. 

Now if this was a cult game then it is presumably accurate that the other 2 factions have the same setup as to keep things fair and equal. 

On d1 swag basically admitted to being a werewolf/cult before we knew this was a cult game.  I mean that is highly suspect in itself but anyone else catch what happened next.....

Counselor motivates someone who claimed to be a werewolf/cult. 

Now what happened that night when counselor motivates swag.....

Swag converts 2 people instead of 1.  The most likely converts are Counselor and Danger.  

Now here is where things can go into 2 directions.  

1. If someone really gave swag a sword (nacho?) 

2. If no one gave him a sword 

Either way it probably does not matter bc once swag recruited 2 people he gained a hit(s).  We don't know if it is nightly or a one shot bc swoosh wasn't dead yet and could have been still manipulating things.  

So n2 Counselor motivates swag again making his hit from sword or cult mechanic become 2 hits.  He hits both rags and touch.  Swag then claims @theuntouchable got in his way when he tried to kill rags.  However touch has claimed that is an outright lie.  So how did he get the extra kills....in comes counselor with the motivating claim and swag saying someone gave him a sword.  So swag lies, gets caught, changes his story, and then has his convertee help spin the story.  But it is still rooted in the fact that counselor motivated someone basically claiming cult d1.  Why would anyone do that unless you were pretty confident you would be the one converted.  

Swag then spins a tall tale of him being a town player but a body guard to a scum player (where have we seen that before).  He is spinning his web to murder everyone.  Now if nacho in fact gives armour and gave one to swag n1, then there is an even bigger problem......he can only be lynched now. 

Now as to why I an pushing swag over the list of 5.....swag is killing 2 tonight that is a given.  There is no doubt about it. He also potentially can't be hit if nacho gave him armour.  

@Malfatron @TheKillerNacho please help fill in some questions and blanks if you can.  

But it is certain swag is killing 2 tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So it appears everyone is still playing this as a cult game and I believe it is.  So we need to go back to the first person to die as scum (swoosh)

He claimed the following 

He also claimed he didn't visit/convert anyone n1 which was true as his fan club is dead according to dome. 

Now if this was a cult game then it is presumably accurate that the other 2 factions have the same setup as to keep things fair and equal. 

On d1 swag basically admitted to being a werewolf/cult before we knew this was a cult game.  I mean that is highly suspect in itself but anyone else catch what happened next.....

Swag converts 2 people instead of 1.  The most likely converts are Counselor and Danger.  

Either way it probably does not matter bc once swag recruited 2 people he gained a hit(s).  We don't know if it is nightly or a one shot bc swoosh wasn't dead yet and could have been still manipulating things.  

So n2 Counselor motivates swag again making his hit from sword or cult mechanic become 2 hits.  He hits both rags and touch.  Swag then claims @theuntouchable got in his way when he tried to kill rags.  However touch has claimed that is an outright lie.  So how did he get the extra kills....in comes counselor with the motivating claim and swag saying someone gave him a sword.  So swag lies, gets caught, changes his story, and then has his convertee help spin the story.  But it is still rooted in the fact that counselor motivated someone basically claiming cult d1.  Why would anyone do that unless you were pretty confident you would be the one converted.  

Swag then spins a tall tale of him being a town player but a body guard to a scum player (where have we seen that before).  He is spinning his web to murder everyone.  Now if nacho in fact gives armour and gave one to swag n1, then there is an even bigger problem......he can only be lynched now. 

Now as to why I an pushing swag over the list of 5.....swag is killing 2 tonight that is a given.  There is no doubt about it. He also potentially can't be hit if nacho gave him armour.  

@Malfatron @TheKillerNacho please help fill in some questions and blanks if you can.  

Yes, if you want it explicitly said to you, I did indeed give Swag a sword.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He claimed the following 

I like it. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Ah, there is an unnamed ale listed.

So

bcb is lying or the drinks do not correspond to the effects given. The Dragon's Breath Mead is the very same one that gave me my jail ability.

We'll find out for sure when I buy The White-Gold Tower.

Even though abilities granted may not depend on drink price, I am a little skeiptical that a track would be both in the $$ and $$$ pools. Although VMD knew who I visited and PR seemed to verify bcb's claim.