The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I never bought into this notion.

I don’t mean to go out of order, but you should know what the sword did, right?  It gave me a NK.  I don’t need Talos to commit a kill.  In the write up I screamed Talos because Counselor motivated me.  Then proceeded to kill two people, of which i only targeted Ragnarok.  

Take up the Touch kill with Dome, whether it was random or there is some logical connection to Ragnarok it doesn’t matter.  I thought Touch was connected somehow initially, but he said he  wasn’t and died Town.

But, with that evidence of motivation, why would I not have been motivated for recruitments too? You can’t pick and choose there

I hate this argument, but it’s kinda there.  If I were recruiting people, I’d have 4.  Which is basically mathematically impossible given Touch’s res, Carl’s invest, and each of you and Malf knowing I didn’t recruit you.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t mean to go out of order, but you should know what the sword did, right?  It gave me a NK.  I don’t need Talos to commit a kill.  In the write up I screamed Talos because Counselor motivated me.  Then proceeded to kill two people, of which i only targeted Ragnarok.  

Take up the Touch kill with Dome, whether it was random or there is some logical connection to Ragnarok it doesn’t matter.  I thought Touch was connected somehow initially, but he said he  wasn’t and died Town.

But, with that evidence of motivation, why would I not have been motivated for recruitments too? You can’t pick and choose there

Yes, I know what the sword was (supposed) to do. Also I never said the write up's mention of Talos implicates you - he's basically the Norse god in Skyrim... it wouldn't be odd for anyone to scream Talos' kill during a slaughter.

I'm asking for your theory as to why touch was the other target. That's all. You think it was purely random?

Regarding motivations... well, "motivated conversion" does give you an extra target, and your "motivated killing" is any indication, the second target would be random. But it just seems really imbalanced. I should also mention That even in the case you did convert four people, only three are alive now.

But without knowing the specifics of @Counselor's ability it's impossible to say for sure. Either way the by far safest play is to jail you at this juncture.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I hate this argument, but it’s kinda there.  If I were recruiting people, I’d have 4.  Which is basically mathematically impossible given Touch’s res, Carl’s invest, and each of you and Malf knowing I didn’t recruit you.

Four including yourself. Danger is dead.