Tank For Lawrence!!

NFL Network

Well I just saw Jimmy's stat line and if that is what he gives us in the regular season or something mediocre then next season has to be a tank for Trevor year b/c no point in keeping Jimmy if you know your not winning a SB with him. I'm not gonna jump the gun a say tank for Tua as I'll give Jimmy a year to prove it but if he shows no sign a being a SB winning QB then get him outta here as I have no patience of dealing with a Matthew Stafford type of QB. From what I've heard Trevor will be "the guy".

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

Well I just saw Jimmy's stat line and if that is what he gives us in the regular season or something mediocre then next season has to be a tank for Trevor year b/c no point in keeping Jimmy if you know your not winning a SB with him. I'm not gonna jump the gun a say tank for Tua as I'll give Jimmy a year to prove it but if he shows no sign a being a SB winning QB then get him outta here as I have no patience of dealing with a Matthew Stafford type of QB. From what I've heard Trevor will be "the guy".

Lol "from what I heard"

Calm down, he's going to be rusty and it was only 3 series. No need to jump the gun and flip out. We will know what Jimmy is this season forsure. We know what he can do it just needs to create wins.