GDT Week 1 - Thursday Night Football vs Chiefs

Deadpulse

8 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Belichick has, on multiple occasions.

I'm guessing you're new to watching the team

Doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do.

Anyways, team looks like crap and the first ever 0-2 start is a distinct possibility.

They need to re-asses the offense and what their new identity is. It HAS to be radically different than last year. Im chalking a quiet night from Gronk to Berry being a great matchup. Is there anyone on the WR junk pile they bring in for depth? 3 WR's wont cut it if Dola stays in the concussion protocol. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

They need to re-asses the offense and what their new identity is. It HAS to be radically different than last year. Im chalking a quiet night from Gronk to Berry being a great matchup. Is there anyone on the WR junk pile they bring in for depth? 3 WR's wont cut it if Dola stays in the concussion protocol. 

If Amendola is just out next week, I would think they'll use RB's in the slot or activate Hollister and use him a bit.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I'm not worried about the offensive identity. The depth at WR is a sudden issue but manageable if Mitchell can come back by Thanksgiving

The front 7 though....not sure how you can fix that. Need someone to take a step forward in development if they want a solid group up front.

2 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

If Amendola is just out next week, I would think they'll use RB's in the slot or activate Hollister and use him a bit.

You may have missed it being away from us this summer, but I would LOVE to see Jacob used in a game

Just now, Deadpulse said:

You may have missed it being away from us this summer, but I would LOVE to see Jacob used in a game

Seems like the next Sudfeld/Derby backup TE everyone is excited about and is gone by Halloween. He didn't impress me much in the pre-season and his blocking was awful.

Not saying he can't make something of himself, but backup TE's who can't block and aren't freaky athletes are usually duds.

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Seems like the next Sudfeld/Derby backup TE everyone is excited about and is gone by Halloween. He didn't impress me much in the pre-season and his blocking was awful.

Not saying he can't make something of himself, but backup TE's who can't block and aren't freaky athletes are usually duds.

I missed having you dash my hopes and dreams xD

Archived