GDT Week 1 - Thursday Night Football vs Chiefs

Deadpulse

Just now, everlong said:
2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

This team looked wildly inconsistent and plagued by injuries. You expecting them to go 4-12 this year?

If they play like this for the rest of the season? Then yes.

we almost went the whole GDT without one of these. To be fair, I offered you the alley oop, cant complain when you hit it. 

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

we almost went the whole GDT without one of these. To be fair, I offered you the alley oop, cant complain when you hit it. 

In his defense, he did qualify it. IF they do play every game like they did tonight, they COULD go 4-12.

I agree that overly negative posting in the GDTs has been irritating in the past, but given that they were just humiliated at home in primtime, and may have lost 2 vital players to injury, I think people can be forgiven for some qualified reservations about the season.

For a team that had undefeated buzz, and who most people assumed would get the no. 1 seed in the AFC, that was an embarassment on both sides of the ball.

26 minutes ago, everlong said:

Yeah, and we just allowed Alex Smith to drop 368 yards and 4 touchdowns on us. Next up is Drew Brees in the Dome. The defense is in for a bigger disaster than Irma.

Yea because it's not like New Orleans defense is worse than KCs.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

In his defense, he did qualify it. IF they do play every game like they did tonight, they COULD go 4-12.

I agree that overly negative posting in the GDTs has been irritating in the past, but given that they were just humiliated at home in primtime, and may have lost 2 vital players to injury, I think people can be forgiven for some qualified reservations about the season.

For a team that had undefeated buzz, and who most people assumed would get the no. 1 seed in the AFC, that was an embarassment on both sides of the ball.

The undefeated buzz was always over blown. If they score 27 points every game, they are at least 8-8, lets be real. This team lost to the number 2 seed from the AFC last year that won 12 games. I hardly view this as an embarrassing loss. They stayed in the game until the end of the 4th. This was not 2014 on Monday night. 

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The undefeated buzz was always over blown. If they score 27 points every game, they are at least 8-8, lets be real. This team lost to the number 2 seed from the AFC last year that won 12 games. I hardly view this as an embarrassing loss. They stayed in the game until the end of the 4th. This was not 2014 on Monday night. 

Well if you can't beat good teams...

11 minutes ago, everlong said:

The offense will get their breakthrough game, but God forbid if Brees gets the final possession and they're down by less than a touchdown.

I mean, how much better do you think the New Orleans offense will do than KC tonight? 

Smith was nearly perfect and Hunt averaged close to 10 ypc 

8 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

I mean, how much better do you think the New Orleans offense will do than KC tonight? 

Smith was nearly perfect and Hunt averaged close to 10 ypc 

I know, defense needs to get their heads together or they're in for a beatdown in the bayou.

38 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

This team looked wildly inconsistent and plagued by injuries. You expecting them to go 4-12 this year?

I actually came in here to ask about this. Would someone elaborate on this? I feel like Collinsworth kept talking about the Pats defense like they were missing several key guys, but Hightower going down was all I was aware about. WR was definitely rough for you guys by the end, but I don't remember much on D.

3 minutes ago, everlong said:

I know, defense needs to get their heads together or they're in for a beatdown in the bayou.

I'm just saying.

Do you think New Orleans offense will surpass KCs performance by a larger margin than New Orleans defense playing worse than KCs?

You're acting as though New Orleans has the same everything as KC just a much better offense.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I actually came in here to ask about this. Would someone elaborate on this? I feel like Collinsworth kept talking about the Pats defense like they were missing several key guys, but Hightower going down was all I was aware about. WR was definitely rough for you guys by the end, but I don't remember much on D.

Collinsworth is an idiot

It's just Hightower but he's by far the best front 7 player and only good LB they have. The D needs him badly.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm just saying.

Do you think New Orleans offense will surpass KCs performance by a larger margin than New Orleans defense playing worse than KCs?

You're acting as though New Orleans has the same everything as KC just a much better offense.

You're acting as if he's being serious and looking for real dialogue.

early season mistake on your part. :D

Archived