Preseason Week 3 GDT

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

This is the first year we've had one in Nate Kaeding.

Some believe its a holder problem though.

I can tell you that if you don't have a good snapper + holder, it makes the kicker look worse. I remember a year or two ago when Seattle didn't resign Clint Gresham they had snap/hold problems all year because their new snapper wasn't as good. So yeah that can definitely be an issue. Baltimore is really lucky to have Morgan Cox + Sam Koch snapping and holding for Tucker all his career.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can tell you that if you don't have a good snapper + holder, it makes the kicker look worse. I remember a year or two ago when Seattle didn't resign Clint Gresham they had snap/hold problems all year because their new snapper wasn't as good. So yeah that can definitely be an issue. Baltimore is really lucky to have Morgan Cox + Sam Koch snapping and holding for Tucker all his career.

Vedvik pulled another one, but Cutting snapped it well and Wile did fine on the hold.

I just don't get it.

I do not understand why it's always the same teams that have problems with their kicker even if his kickers were good with other teams

Especially a team like the Vikings who plays in a dome!

Outside a season of Blair Walsh in 2012, the Vikings have had a major problem at this position since Gary Anderson missed his FG in the NFC Title game in 1998.