El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

vike daddy

Last year, we saw the Breaking Bad movie crew all over the original sets of the hit AMC show in and around the New Mexico area. Aaron Paul went dark on social media at the same time and then found time to start a mezcal company up with Bryan Cranston. He hasn't said anything about a movie, but Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk certainly has. Odenkirk is excited for the Breaking Bad movie and can't believe they've been able to keep it a secret for as long as they have. The actor revealed this news just last week.

Not only that, but it appears we might be seeing the Breaking Bad movie a lot sooner than originally expected. The alleged release date is October 11th, though that has not been officially confirmed. Come to think of it, the movie has not even been acknowledged by Vince Gilligan or Aaron Paul. Bryan Cranston has all but said it was a reality, but never explicitly stated that it was a real project and never said whether or not he's in it. This may have been one of the best "accidental" leaks of all time.

"Fugitive Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) runs from his captors, the law and his past. Written and directed by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan."

https://movieweb.com/breaking-bad-movie-title-plot-netflix-leak/?fbclid=IwAR19OoVz6R3hpiXcwZiIGjqQHC24EOUoluouKwVPa2ermpKt9UyQ8741-M8

• Like 1

Two years ago, Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan hit up Aaron Paul about working together again. At first, Paul thought it might have something to do with the tenth anniversary of the series. He soon learned that it was something else altogether and he was in right from the start. He had this to say about signing on and his reaction to the story.

Paul: "At the very end of the conversation, he mentioned that he had an idea of where to take it from here, and he wanted to hear my thoughts on it. I quickly told Vince that I would follow him into a fire. I couldn't speak for a good 30, 60 seconds. I was just lost in my thoughts. As the guy who played the guy, I was so happy that Vince wanted to take me on this journey."

https://movieweb.com/el-camino-breaking-bad-movie-aaron-paul-response/?fbclid=IwAR158jvCeui5NvmlIXQbTQGGG1RjK513vTo9sYHDmbXz-NNHZRb66l0i0ZA

While Aaron Paul can talk about the existence of El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, he really can't go into any further details. When asked about Bryan Cranston returning, Paul would only say that he thinks fans will be really "happy" with the movie. Since the cat is out of the bag, Paul did take time to give a shout out to creator/writer Vince Gilligan. He said, "Vince absolutely crushed this thing on the page and on film. Thrilled for the world to finally see this piece of cinema history." 

https://movieweb.com/el-camino-breaking-bad-movie-jesse-pinkman-scene-must-watch/?fbclid=IwAR1Beq1pw8LcN-A_R-WXI81ELmD3JkNztCOmzpfsbJLCjWqCyDYIfD-MlJc