Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, Ragnarok said:

A game moderator giving a serial killer the names of all the scum group makes sense?

In what universe?

That is just guaranteeing a bad game.  

since counselor isnt supposed to kill you guys, rack probably never thought that info would be revealed.

plus, theres the monkey wrench in throwing me in there too

This game is an absolute disaster for town right now. Orca would rather lynch me, a confirmed mason whose partner flipped civ, then a guy I caught red handed killing him in Counselor and his own brother who I also caught freezing my vote as a loser, who then claimed OTHER. Oh, and there’s Malf who was also caught.

Just now, MWil23 said:

This game is an absolute disaster for town right now. Orca would rather lynch me, a confirmed mason whose partner flipped civ, then a guy I caught red handed killing him in Counselor and his own brother who I also caught freezing my vote as a loser, who then claimed OTHER. Oh, and there’s Malf who was also caught.

rag, vmd, and naz are caught.

Just now, Counselor said:

You are one of the scum on the list. I would expect you to say this 

1.  I am town.

2.  Game alignment be damned...that would be a horrifyingly awful game mechanic.  Even worse than a player being able to kill and revive themselves.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

orca is voting rag.

rags is screaming scum. i bet hes having words with rack now

also, i believe counselor. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  I am town.

2.  Game alignment be damned...that would be a horrifyingly awful game mechanic.  Even worse than a player being able to kill and revive themselves.  

and someone who comes back as both cult and admin?

this is a bastard game. 

the sooner people realize that, the clearer things get

Just now, Malfatron said:

orca is voting rag.

rags is screaming scum. i bet hes having words with rack now

also, i believe counselor. 

Oh, if I am ever scum and I find out the game mod gave out the entire scum group to a 3rd party, I will quit.

Y'all are trying to make up the most outlandish, ridiculous game mechanics because that's all you can come up with.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What do you mean...comes back as both cult and admin?

swag said i was cult

counselor said i was admin

both are untrue, so i assume i am miller, who comes back as the worst thing possible in any inside info/invest.

makes complete sense to balance me.

Archived