Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

"I think this dude is cult leader!"

"He was confirmed to visit you last night. If he's cult then you're his follower. You're not his follower so he's not cult."

"Hurrr durr he could still be cult leader!!!!!"

I’ve seen it several times where a cult leader also had invests to help him find who he could convert, are you saying that’s never happened? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’ve seen it several times where a cult leader also had invests to help him find who he could convert, are you saying that’s never happened? 

I'm saying the fact that you believe this and this was your reasoning when you voted Malf is complete and utter bs

Just now, Whicker said:

Touch and Orca happened

To be fair, I voted Touch for a reason and Orca's mindless obsession with me was obvious from the get go. He's right about KSJ though. That's an obvious move to draw attention away from him after Orca is gone...not that it matters, we've already lost.

Just now, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I voted Touch for a reason and Orca's mindless obsession with me was obvious from the get go. He's right about KSJ though. That's an obvious move to draw attention away from him after Orca is gone...not that it matters, we've already lost.

They can't kill both of us.

You and I have to ensure Touch dies tomorrow. That's the only way