Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

didnt you realize class clown would be a possible role in the game?

you ran the risk of having a town cc you?

sorry, swag, as the smartest guy here....i dont buy it.

Yeah, I did.  And I hoped to make it a spectacle.  Which I accomplished.  Rack loves village idiots.

No, and if your theory is to be believed, Town didn't CC me.

I don't know what you're not buying.  You're the one seemingly incapable of stringing together words to create some form of coherent progression.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I've been here not only all day but all night.  So you obviously ain't reading.  

I’m unsure of what to say. You didn’t show up again until exactly 10 and quoted me pages back when I didn’t even tag you. Definitely means you’re lurking and didn’t want to say anything close to night, and pleading ignorant about my being here. You’re clearly scum.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh dude I’m so sorry. Same with my dad. In all seriousness I’d never go there if I knew. I’m sorry man.

Your dad says "Boo". 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can basically guarantee at least 3 scum among Malfatron, Rick, Ragnarok, and Dingo

2/4 ain't bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m unsure of what to say. You didn’t show up again until exactly 10 and quoted me pages back when I didn’t even tag you. Definitely means you’re lurking and didn’t want to say anything close to night, and pleading ignorant about my being here. You’re clearly scum.

I've posted most of all day and night.  I told you all its college football and I'm not gonna miss all of week 1 posting here.  If you weren't on for 24 hours that on you.  Not to mention I said everything that I cared to say.  No one listens or cares so that is on you all. Swag is gonna murder us all.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I've posted most of all day and night.  I told you all its college football and I'm not gonna miss all of week 1 posting here.  If you weren't on for 24 hours that on you.  Not to mention I said everything that I cared to say.  No one listens or cares so that is on you all. Swag is gonna murder us all.  

I’m a high school football coach. You take a wild guess why I was gone yesterday except to vote and post a couple of times.