Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

KSJ says Malf and Pickle need to go next. I liked the post. Pickle paints us both as scum and Malf also to distance himself from Malf. Is this isn’t classic scum Pickle just kill me next lmao. 

You are not that good at making **** up and spinning things yet, you will get there eventually.  I said you all are scum bc you are trying to lay the blame on me when everyone clearly knew what I was doing.  To add to that your reactions right now make you look really bad. 

49 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So pickle claims Swag is scum after night. Swag has an invest on Malf. Malf is happy Swag quits as town and pickle likes the post. 

Malf and Pickle are scum 

44 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not only this but the way PR reacted/didn’t react to my orca attack leads me to believe this is true. 

Malf and PR need to go next. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You are not that good at making **** up and spinning things yet, you will get there eventually.  I said you all are scum bc you are trying to lay the blame on me when everyone clearly knew what I was doing.  To add to that your reactions right now make you look really bad. 

what would scums purpose be to go out on a limb to lynch either swag or me?

would make no sense 

chances are thay they stayed silent and didnt care

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Doesn’t change the fact you are an idiot and are wrong. I don’t care how you think my reactions make me look. I’m not trying to make up ****. I’m basing it off the bull**** you just tried to push. You keep being the little brother to the rest of us. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

what would scums purpose be to go out on a limb to lynch either swag or me?

would make no sense 

chances are thay they stayed silent and didnt care

Well the blinders are coming back on the more you try and defend counselor.  You probably should just tell him to shut up.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well the blinders are coming back on the more you try and defend counselor.  You probably should just tell him to shut up.  

i am defending pickle, orca, whicker, ksj, and counselor.

when i say that mafia is likely hanging back on the malf/swag battle

i hope i am right

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Doesn’t change the fact you are an idiot and are wrong. I don’t care how you think my reactions make me look. I’m not trying to make up ****. I’m basing it off the bull**** you just tried to push. You keep being the little brother to the rest of us. 

Pickle has a valid point on you and KSJ...100% KSJ is scum imo.

If you are town you need to look at why what you said and posted looks bad

• Like 1