Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If what swag is saying is true then shouldn't we lynch the more dangerous player 

I'm down for either. I can't vote, so it doesn't really matter. If scum has a faction kill, then if typical Rack games hold true, that character has to give up their power to use a kill. Since Counselor killed BCB, then that means Malf MAY or MAY NOT be Vanilla. Giving up 2 faction powers in a night is hard to believe, albeit not impossible.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm down for either. I can't vote, so it doesn't really matter. If scum has a faction kill, then if typical Rack games hold true, that character has to give up their power to use a kill. Since Counselor killed BCB, then that means Malf MAY or MAY NOT be Vanilla. Giving up 2 faction powers in a night is hard to believe, albeit not impossible.

Shameful 

Just now, Counselor said:

Shameful 

You're just mad that I caught you with observations, then redirected you, then caught you killing BCB. To be fair, I suspected Malf before you, but figured someone else would likely invest in him, so I rolled the dice on you. BCB was the first to suspect you to be honest.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

QUIT. ROLE. FISHING.

It's not. It's trying finding out if the best play is to have swag take the ability and render malf vanilla and not be a threat to us or lynch him and let cousnelor kill again.  

So which would you prefer...

1.  We lynch malf and counselor kills again 

2. We lynch counselor and malf possibly converts 

3. We lynch counselor, swag takes malfs ability and renders malf vanilla and no longer a threat to us. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You're just mad that I caught you with observations, then redirected you, then caught you killing BCB. To be fair, I suspected Malf before you, but figured someone else would likely invest in him, so I rolled the dice on you. BCB was the first to suspect you to be honest.

i like the move of redirecting to your partner so you can see what the effect of the move was

Archived