• Indy
    • Titans
    • Jags
    • Cheifs
    • Raiders
    • Denver
    • Chargers

3 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I've posted similar things like this about it all summer but never got into as much detail. So, no I didnt contact him and I have no intend to. It's his opinion and I see this type of stuff all the time. I just don't have the energy or time anymore to correct it. I just posted that this week when I was reading thru the thread after being away from the forum for months. 

I feel like you'd blow him away with that. The self proclaimed gods of DVOA, and you've just hung drawn and quartered their arguments WITH DVOA. Send it send it send it....:D

Part of me want Pats v Rams. I want the McVay and the Rams to get another crack at the Patriots and try to rewrite what happened last year when the Rams didnt have their best showing on offense. The other part of me want Chiefs v Rams. That was the best MNF game ever. People forget too that Gurley got hurt early in that game so basically he was a decoy the entire game AND there was no Kupp. The Rams still showed up and showed out. Goff out gunned Mahomes (the MVP and the chosen one). 

Ill go with Chiefs v Rams just because I do think Mahomes will take that next step this season and he wont fall short in those big games like he did last season. He will go in New England and beat the Patriots. I got the Rams beating the Eagles where finally McVay and the Rams can finally get off get that losing streak to the Eagles. Plus Goff can get his first head to head victory over Wentz and show that playoff experience he has that Wentz just doesnt. 

I ultimately got the Rams beating the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Best way I can describe it is the Rams being the 2014 Spurs in the NBA. The Spurs literally let the 2013 NBA Finals slip through their hands because one of the best players (certain one of if not the best PF in NBA history) Duncan couldnt grab a rebound that he normally would do 9/10. They lost that game then choked the next game away to lose to the Heat. They came back the following year when everyone thought they were done and was on this redemption tour which I called. They ended up not only winning the title but they dominated the Heat. I think the Rams do the same thing. They are going to not only win the Superbowl but they will make sure people forget they scored only 3pts against the Patriots in last seasons Superbowl. I believe the Rams put up at least 35pts in what will be another shoot out against the Chiefs. Goff will be your Superbowl MVP. The game wont be better than the MNF game BUT it will be great. 

12 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

12-4 last year is failing? The Jets have been a complete dumpster fire with Adam Gase as the de facto GM.

Bigger picture man. Their QB hasn't done a dman thing. He just isn't good enough. You could do a hell of a lot worse but he isn't good enough and isn't in a situation where he can be on a good enough team in win a superbowl IMO. If the Rams don't win I hope I'm wrong. Rivers was my favourite QB as a kid. I learned to throw a football watching him lol. 

I just have to evaluate the tape and I just don't see how the Chargers are a serious contender. Denver might be better then them this year.

4 hours ago, RedRams said:

Bigger picture man. Their QB hasn't done a dman thing. He just isn't good enough. You could do a hell of a lot worse but he isn't good enough and isn't in a situation where he can be on a good enough team in win a superbowl IMO. If the Rams don't win I hope I'm wrong. Rivers was my favourite QB as a kid. I learned to throw a football watching him lol. 

I just have to evaluate the tape and I just don't see how the Chargers are a serious contender. Denver might be better then them this year.

If everything is right around him you can win a SB with him. Defense, coaching, weapons. But considering that's likely never happening you won't win a SB with him.