• Indy
    • Titans
    • Jags
    • Cheifs
    • Raiders
    • Denver
    • Chargers

On 8/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, FrantikRam said:

Yea if this was changed to, who would you bet a year's salary on to make the Super Bowl?

The Patriots would have 100% of the votes.

I went Rams because I'm a Rams fan and they're one of the favorites to win the NFC.

This is the best way I can put it.

People love to pick against the Pats for the hot new team because they want the Pats to finally be dethroned.

Until it actually happens, the Pats rule the AFC.

And for what it's worth, I actually think the Pats will be better this year than they were last year. Last year was the weakest Pats team in years that just happened to win the SB.

Edited by Bolts223

On 28/08/2019 at 6:43 PM, wwhickok said:

Pat's are the easy answer because it's what everyone thinks every year.

But I think if Wentz can stay healthy the Eagles have a good chance.

I'm not so sure, Whick, this poll has a Chiefs vs Saints SB - which I could definitely see. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

they do have a lot going for them

one of the easiest SoS going off vegas W/L predictions, 2nd year QB bump, 2-6 W/L in one score games last year

I think they are a good bet at making the playoffs, especially in a comparatively weak AFC

But yeah, lol to favorites

I trust the Bills more so than the Jets. Good points though!

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I trust the Bills more so than the Jets. Good points though!

Me too, because I don’t think Gase is great.

Bills have a lot of the same going for them. One of the easiest Vegas sos, 2nd year QB bump, they just were so inconsistent last year that they had massive blowouts where only a little more than 1/3 of their games were close. And they were 3-3. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

On Madden? Not in real life.

who knows. One thing I know for sure is that the Patriots will be better than last year. Will it result in being AFC champions? We will see but the offense will average 27-30 as always and the defense could be the top scoring defense in the league. Of course they are other quality ball clubs so nothing is certain.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

who knows. One thing I know for sure is that the Patriots will be better than last year. Will it result in being AFC champions? We will see but the offense will average 27-30 as always and the defense could be the top scoring defense in the league. Of course they are other quality ball clubs so nothing is certain.

I tend to expect the unexpected. I agree with your assessment about this version's Patriots, but you never know - we could be wiped out by injuries like 2015. If we even lose, say, Edelman - look what that will do to our offense now with no Gronk.

But, on paper, we do look more rounded :) looking forward to G1.