• Indy
    • Titans
    • Jags
    • Cheifs
    • Raiders
    • Denver
    • Chargers

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, this goes on in perpetuity. We own his rights for 2 years. But him not showing up by Aug 6th, means that we could potentially own his rights for 3 years. This goes on and on the longer he doesnt show up.

Yeah, but with his workload you gotta think he maybe has 3/4 years left of top notch play. He is way too physical of a runner to go for a long time. Once he can finally get paid they’ll low ball him or he’ll have to go elsewhere. Which someone will pay him but it won’t be as high. 

Needs to get security before he’s bled dry for peanuts. If that means sitting a year or two to rest up, I guess he’s ready to do that?!?

i guess we’ll see what happens...if it’s just Dak out there and they falter, Zeke’s power grows.

but they have bigger issues if they can’t go 3-1 that first month.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, but with his workload you gotta think he maybe has 3/4 years left of top notch play. He is way too physical of a runner to go for a long time. Once he can finally get paid they’ll low ball him or he’ll have to go elsewhere. Which someone will pay him but it won’t be as high. 

Needs to get security before he’s bled dry for peanuts. If that means sitting a year or two to rest up, I guess he’s ready to do that?!?

i guess we’ll see what happens...if it’s just Dak out there and they falter, Zeke’s power grows.

but they have bigger issues if they can’t go 3-1 that first month.

I mean, my point which you seem to be missing is that he has to show up or he wont ever play football again. Right now he has to show up by Week 10 + play all of next year. If he doesnt, he wont play football for at least 3 years.... And we would still own his rights. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Pats Rams replay.

Super Bowl 36 was devastating for me. So going into the Super Bowl last year, I was all about REVENGE!

Now I'd prefer to never play against Brady or Belichick again - although if it meant returning to the Super Bowl, obviously I'd take it.

• Like 2